Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hull 3-1 Bolton

+21
Angry Dad
Dunkels King
inf
Michael Bolton
Reebok_Rebel
Lyric Todkill
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
TheHateCamel
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
largehat
doffcocker
mark leach
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Sluffy
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 14:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anyone going?

Anybody think we will win?

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat 1 Sep - 17:39; edited 1 time in total

2Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 14:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not this year - although I would normally go to that fixture as an excuse to call at Tesco to stock up with British only grub (i.e. proper sausages, bacon, Warburtons bread, vimto cordial, etc)

And for the score, I'd rather not say as it will be a loss, I presume, for us.

3Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 14:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't make this one sadly.

I have predicted a 2-0 defeat since last friday and nothing has changed my mind after the crawley game to make me think otherwise.

Same old tactics, same old formation and same old excuses after the game from the wise one.

4Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 14:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The last time we played Hull away...

...we lost!

5Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 14:39

Sluffy wrote:The last time we played Hull away...

...we lost!

Zat Knight hasn't improved since then.

6Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 14:55

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Over 700 tickets sold.

7Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 16:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

KD has been rubbish in each of the first halves he's played, the game we play has been almost completely dependent on him and consequently we've had three diabolical first halves out of a possible three. I know a lot of people are keen to see him start because he played well in the second halves against Derby and Forest. I'm not. Let's cut out this hoofball shit out and start playing some football.

-----------Bogdan

Riley Mills Knight Alonso

CYL MDavies Spearing Andrews Eagles

-----------Sordell

8Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 16:38

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Doffcocker, seeing as Davies has either scored or assisted 3 out of our 4 league goals this season, you're running out of excuses to drop him, and so you're reduced to this second half line, I think it's a bit pathetic to be honest with you. You don't drop players who are on form.

9Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 17:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:Doffcocker, seeing as Davies has either scored or assisted 3 out of our 4 league goals this season

He has scored one and set up one - two if you count the first against Forest which was a blatant foul and should never have counted. He's also missed good chances.

largehat wrote:and so you're reduced to this second half line

So a player is crap in three out of three first halves, but proves useful in two seconds, and the idea to use him as a sub is unreasonable?

largehat wrote:I think it's a bit pathetic to be honest with you.

It's OK. I think you're an annoying cunt too.

10Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 17:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yeah that's fine doffcocker, you want to drop a player who is in form. You want to blame him for us playing less well in first halves of mataches, and ignore his contributions in the second half of matches. That's really fair and reasonable. Blame Davies for all the negatives, give him no credit for the positives.

Doffcocker, your vendetta against Kevin Davies is pathetic, if pointing that out makes my an annoying cunt in your eyes, seriously, I can live with that. You're full of shit, and you didn't even have pubes when Kevin Davies signed for Bolton. You want to pick Sordell though because he's been a fucking world beater so far hasn't he.

11Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 17:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guaranteed defeat. Nailed on.

12Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 17:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:Yeah that's fine doffcocker, you want to drop a player who is in form. You want to blame him for us playing less well in first halves of mataches, and ignore his contributions in the second half of matches. That's really fair and reasonable. Blame Davies for all the negatives, give him no credit for the positives.

An in form player is one that plays consistently well over a fair number of games, not one that makes good impacts for fractions of two from a possible three. If the irregularity of his form in recent seasons is anything to go by, this isn't the start of him finding his feet. Sordell on the other hand is young and shown signs of potential that's only going be fulfilled if he gets games and we play a system that suits him, i.e. not one that's all route one.

13Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 17:44

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:
An in form player is one that plays consistently well over a fair number of games, not one that makes good impacts for fractions of two from a possible three. If the irregularity of his form in recent seasons is anything to go by, this isn't the start of him finding his feet. Sordell on the other hand is young and shown signs of potential that's only going be fulfilled if he gets games and we play a system that suits him, i.e. not one that's all route one.

I see what you're saying with this. But the whole team had a poor first half against Forest, the whole team had an average first half against Derby, and the whole team had a poor 90 minutes against Burnley. You're not advocating dropping everyone.

The rest of the time (and believe me I am not pleased to be talking about two half games out of three games so far this season), our best two players are ptetty universally accepted to be Eagles and K Davies.

I was on here after the Burnley game demanding Davies be dropped too, I don't know if you read that or not, but he has gone on to do very well in our last two games. It's not good to drop someone who is playing well, you could make the argument that he is "due a stinker", and maybe he is, in which case he can be taken off, just as he was versus Burnley.

He's done far more to earn the shirt than Sordell so far, surely, who isn't the lightning quick superman many of us who hadn't seen much of him play were led to believe he would be.

How many good performances in a row would it take for you to be happy for K Davies to keep his place?

14Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 18:43

Natasha Whittam wrote:Guaranteed defeat. Nailed on.

As much as I'd like to tell you your a stupid bint. I think your probably right.

Your a genius.

15Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 19:25

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cant see anything else but a loss the way things are but i hope to god that i'm proved wrong. I'll being going down and getting behind the boys though like any other game

16Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 21:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3-0 win. Eagles, sordell and mavies. We will play them off the park and everyone will be praising coyle again Smile

17Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 21:20

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gonnawin4coyle wrote:3-0 win. Eagles, sordell and mavies. We will play them off the park and everyone will be praising coyle again Smile
Deluded, doesnt even begin to explain your comment.

18Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 21:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have every reason to back my team, who on paper should comfortably beat hull. I want an apology after the game from anyone who thinks I'm delusional.

19Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 21:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think your on something very strong but will gladly admit I am wrong if we win 3-0 tomorrow.

COYWM!!

20Hull 3-1 Bolton Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Fri 31 Aug - 23:31

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Quick answer is no.
Right now I can't see us scoring a goal never mind winning the thing. Hope I'm wrong of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum