Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hull 3-1 Bolton

+21
Angry Dad
Dunkels King
inf
Michael Bolton
Reebok_Rebel
Lyric Todkill
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
TheHateCamel
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
largehat
doffcocker
mark leach
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Sluffy
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 17:30

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thing is we all know he wont be sacked. Fartside is his bezzy. Best friends dont do that to each other

122Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 17:44

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Next time out will be 4-4-2 with a back four of Mears, Knight, Reams, Ricketts.

It's ashtonising that Coyle took so long to see that Robinson was not a very good football player who tried to cover for his shortcoming by snarling and pointing and showing 'passion'. Looking back, maybe Coyle couldn't see that Robbo was just a crap player and was fooled by the theatricals. That's was bad enough and the manager's failure cost us dear but since then he continues with his inability to see what is staring him in the face. I won't repeat it everyone knows where the (main) fault lies.

As if that's not bad enough we have a chairman who is either oblivious to the failure of manager and players or worse, can see there are major problems but doesn't care.

123Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 17:50

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

chipbutty wrote:Next time out will be 4-4-2 with a back four of Mears, Knight, Reams, Ricketts.

It's ashtonising that Coyle took so long to see that Robinson was not a very good football player who tried to cover for his shortcoming by snarling and pointing and showing 'passion'. Looking back, maybe Coyle couldn't see that Robbo was just a crap player and was fooled by the theatricals. That's was bad enough and the manager's failure cost us dear but since then he continues with his inability to see what is staring him in the face. I won't repeat it everyone knows where the (main) fault lies.

As if that's not bad enough we have a chairman who is either oblivious to the failure of manager and players or worse, can see there are major problems but doesn't care.

Chipbutty

Looking at your avatar; those aren't real chips, they are fries

124Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 18:00

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Yes I know but I coudn't get a picture of a real chip butty and anyway who has ever heard of a French Fry butty.

My wife makes the best chips I've ever tasted. She double fry's them and only uses red potatoes

125Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 18:13

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

chipbutty wrote:Yes I know but I coudn't get a picture of a real chip butty and anyway who has ever heard of a French Fry butty.

My wife makes the best chips I've ever tasted. She double fry's them and only uses red potatoes

take a picture and use that?

Anyway; is this a bit better?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

126Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 18:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

1st Division here we come.

127Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 18:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"We have to start keeping clean sheets and stop leaking soft goals," says Coyle

Owen Coyle says his side must cut out conceding sloppy goals, after Wanderers slipped to a 3-1 defeat at Hull City.

Chris Eagles’ long-range free-kick gave Bolton the lead on 17 minutes, before Sone Aluko levelled prior to half time.

And ultimately two goals in the space of three second half minutes saw the hosts secure all three points.

Speaking in his post-match press, Coyle said: “We’re of course utterly disappointed, angry and frustrated, because we started the game reasonably well and took the lead and looked comfortable.

“Hull have got some very good players, but I felt we made it too easy for them this afternoon.

“Whilst they finished their goals well, we caused our own problems. We had opportunities in the run-up to the first goal to clear our lines, but we never did that and came in at 1-1 at half time.

“The disappointing thing from my point of view is the way we started the second half.

“Even after we went 2-1 down, we’ve still got 44 minutes to get ourselves back in the game. We’ve then allowed another soft goal, as good a finish as it was, and that gave us a mountain to climb that ultimately proved too much.

“We have to accept and take responsibility. We have to start keeping clean sheets and stop leaking soft goals.

“We’ll always create chances, because I think we’re a very offensive team and we’ve got terrific attacking players, but we have to learn to defend and cut out sloppy goals.

“I thought Jay Spearing had an outstanding debut, but we need more than the odd one or two to perform well.

“I understand exactly how the fans are feeling and as a manager I accept that responsibility.

“The fans came today and got behind the team again. Ideally, we would have liked to have gone into the international break with three points and have the feeling that the Hull players and staff have. Instead, we’ve got a lot of time to think things over and we’ll take things from there.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

128Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 18:34

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thinking is not one of OC's strengths unfortunately.
He already has the team sheet for the next game in his pocket ....no changes.

129Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 18:37

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Lyric, I have to admit your chips look much better than mine, how could I not. Not only that but your bread looks far better too.

On nonbutty matters, I see our 'Nice' manager is saying that he understands how the fans are feeling and that he accepts responsibility. More crap from Coyle. If he had any idea how we feel and accepts responsibility for where he has taken Bolton Wanderers in a very short time, he would fall on his sword. Not much chance of that is there Mr. Coyle, you're getting paid too much money to walk away and that is more important to you.

130Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 18:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And so it begins...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

131Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 19:05

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

132Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 19:06

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

chipbutty wrote:Lyric, I have to admit your chips look much better than mine, how could I not. Not only that but your bread looks far better too.

On nonbutty matters, I see our 'Nice' manager is saying that he understands how the fans are feeling and that he accepts responsibility. More crap from Coyle. If he had any idea how we feel and accepts responsibility for where he has taken Bolton Wanderers in a very short time, he would fall on his sword. Not much chance of that is there Mr. Coyle, you're getting paid too much money to walk away and that is more important to you.

It would be a christian act to walk away

As you say, clearly mammon has got him

133Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 19:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:That is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

I know, thought it was funny!

134Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 19:37

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
large hat wrote:That is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Err .... So is it funny or pathetic?

Personally I think it is inevitable, ED and PG should have their heads together right now and the only question is 'Not if but when'.

135Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 19:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I am a bit miffed right now.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

136Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 19:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:
large hat wrote:That is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Err .... So is it funny or pathetic?

Personally I think it is inevitable, ED and PG should have their heads together right now and the only question is 'Not if but when'.

Because its so pathetic it is funny...SO in answer to your question...Both!!

137Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 20:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just got back from the game - late Friday night decision to drive down, it was! Those who were at Burnley - take the hostility towards Coyle at full time, multiply it by a hundred and you're close to how it was today from the minute we went 2-1 down. By the time it was 3-1 it was chaos. There was about 1,500 Wanderers fans there and half the stand spent the last half hour singing "Coyle, time to go" and "Time to go, Fuck Off!" Must admit being upset by the abuse despite sharing everybody's frustration and thinking after a journey like that and paying £27 to witness that shite, people are entitled to be pissed off.

Where did it go wrong? It was similar shit, different day. I'm surprised some people were happy with the starting line up. 4-5-1 is all very nice but when the 1 is a 35 year old as restricted in terms of movement as Kevin Davies, the risk of him becoming isolated is always large. We might as well have dropped Andrews and played Sordell alongside Davies. He WAS isolated and so we failed to ever find any rhythm in our play.

138Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 20:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Next game:

-----Bogdan---Lonergan----
Riley--Mills--Ream--Alonso
Eagles---Spearing---Wylde
-----Sordell---Afobe-----

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

139Hull 3-1 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Hull 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 01 2012, 20:18

This is what I did when I heard the Bolton score