Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+26
Whitesince63
Norpig
boltonbonce
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
okocha
Hip Priest
Sluffy
gloswhite
wessy
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
Ten Bobsworth
terenceanne
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
observer
xmiles
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Nigelbwfc
bryan458
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 50]

721Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Nov 18 2021, 10:13

Hipster_nebula1

David Ngog
David Ngog

My sources have dried up a bit to be fair but someone I used to trust was saying Diomansy Kamara was a name making waves around the board room. 

They reckon they can temp him to have one last shot at the top level. Especially as we need goals it makes sense.

722Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Nov 28 2021, 22:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nixon saying that we are in for Morecambe striker Cole Stockton -

723Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Nov 29 2021, 08:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bloody hope so! He's scored a bagful this season already in a struggling side.

724Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Dec 13 2021, 14:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Evatt has said we are not in for Cole Stockton - but he would have been unlikely to say we were, I imagine. Another name doing the rounds is Wimbledon midfielder Anthony Hartigan. Hartigan, 21, is a midfielder who I'm told is playing very well so far, his contract is up at the end of this season and he has declined a new contract. Evatt usually keeps his cards quite close to his chest, but we did hear about Kacha before his signing was made public - so anything is possible.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

725Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 15 2021, 21:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dion Charles from Accrington is the latest rumour

726Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 15 2021, 21:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It was going around some weeks back - mainly because of this -

Accrington Stanley: Dion Charles in 'Mexican stand-off' over contract - Coleman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

727Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 15 2021, 21:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never heard of him.

728Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 15 2021, 23:17

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Linked with players from Wimbledon, Morecambe and Accrington, wow we’re really setting our sights high now the embargo’s are off!!

729Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Dec 16 2021, 00:35

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whitesince63 wrote:Linked with players from Wimbledon, Morecambe and Accrington, wow we’re really setting our sights high now the embargo’s are off!!

We're in league one with not a lot of money to spend. What were you expecting.

730Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Dec 16 2021, 07:17

Osede and Ngog came from two of the biggest clubs in the world. I’ll give Morecambe a try thanks.

731Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Dec 16 2021, 09:48

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hip Priest wrote:

We're in league one with not a lot of money to spend. What were you expecting.

Obviously Man U or Arsenal. Aim high 😉

732Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 22 2021, 12:10

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am wondering if the Covid and canceled games will affect the January window. It's a possibility that we will not play another game in 2021. Is off the field business allowed to continue by the EFL?

733Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 22 2021, 12:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:I am wondering if the Covid and canceled games will affect the January window. It's a possibility that we will not play another game in 2021. Is off the field business allowed to continue by the EFL?
I think it'll be business as usual - and TBH the break has come at a good time for us. Our squad looks depleted with injuries and we still lack a bit of quality so it's halted our slide down the table and given us a chance to regroup and strengthen.

734Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 22 2021, 15:19

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
I think it'll be business as usual - and TBH the break has come at a good time for us. Our squad looks depleted with injuries and we still lack a bit of quality so it's halted our slide down the table and given us a chance to regroup and strengthen.
My thoughts too!

Hopefully the old crocks can be repaired and we can get an injection of new blood.

A complete REBOOT!!!!

735Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 22 2021, 20:10

dutchwhites63

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Never figured it out why they sent dennis politic to the scottish highlands,if we needed a good player he was just that, also we need a player like frankie worthington or a nobby nolan in the middle, player that will shout orders......i mean how can you hear the goalie shouting orders with 30000 ppl singing "walking down the manny road

736Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Dec 22 2021, 22:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scottish highlands, he’s quite a bit away from there being in Port Vale

737Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 28 2021, 03:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Evatt has now addressed the links that have been made between his club and Charles and confirmed the Accrington striker is a player Wanderers are aware of and would be of interest to Bolton.

He told the Manchester Evening News: “I don’t really like speaking about players who are attached to other football clubs. Dion is a player I am fully aware of – he was actually a youngster at Blackpool while I was a player there.

"Obviously he scored 20 odd goals for Accrington at this level last season. He’s a player we like of course, so that’s something that we are kind of interested in."

738Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 28 2021, 10:57

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Seems £250-£300k is the figure speculated. Not cheap in L1 and L2 terms and considering he’d be free in June but I suppose it would cost us about that in loan fees for a decent PL youngster which we’d lose when he goes back, so I suppose it looks a good deal for someone proven at this level in not as good a team as ours should be.

739Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 28 2021, 12:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully he’ll continue banging them in, in this league

740Transfer rumours ! - Page 37 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Dec 28 2021, 13:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Rotherham United winger Kieran Sadlier is attracting interest from Charlton Athletic, Portsmouth and Bolton Wanderers ahead of the January transfer window, Football League World can exclusively reveal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum