Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst Film

+8
aaron_bwfc
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Worst Film Empty Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 16:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was forced to watch "The Royal Tenenbaums" last night. Worst film ever. Utter, utter crap.

Can anything beat it?

2Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 16:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Death Proof

3Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 16:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wes Anderson is one of my favourite directors.

i can understand someone hating his films though, but the "worst film ever." Don't be daft.

I assume you've not watched Scary Movie III and "epic movie" and "not another teen movie" and utter bollocks like that.

whatever you think of Anderson at least he set out to make something interesting.

4Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 16:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wes Anderson is one of my favourite directors.

i can understand someone hating his films though, but the "worst film ever." Don't be daft.

I assume you've not watched Scary Movie III and "epic movie" and "not another teen movie" and utter bollocks like that.

whatever you think of Anderson at least he set out to make something interesting.

It was the worst film I have ever seen. It's supposed to be a comedy and I didn't laugh once. I've seen all those films you mention and while I agree they are crap, I know I luaghed a few times during each one.

5Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 16:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I mean fair enough if you really think that it's the "worst film ever" I'm just surprised. Not that it matters but it was nominated for BAFTAS and Oscars.

Anderson divides people but hating tenenbaums more than "lesbian vampire killers" or "Grown ups" or "I now pronounce you chuck and larry" or "Paranormal activity II" or any Danny Dyer film, really?

6Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I mean fair enough if you really think that it's the "worst film ever" I'm just surprised. Not that it matters but it was nominated for BAFTAS and Oscars.

Anderson divides people but hating tenenbaums more than "lesbian vampire killers" or "Grown ups" or "I know pronounce you chuck and larry" or "Paranormal activity II" or any Danny Dyer film, really?

The Radio Times gave it 5/5. Madness.

I enjoyed "Lesbian Vampre Killers", it had some good one liners. I admit the Paranormal Activity films are garbage but I'd still rather sit through them than the Tenenbaums.

7Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 16:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus, Lesbian vampire killers was the absolute pits for me, Utter bollocks. anyway films are subjective but surprised if thats your taste in films tbh.

Worst films ever hmmm, urm. I hated "Insidious" with a passion, i thought "shutter island" was absolute garbage too and lots of people loved that for some reason.

"certified copy" is also one of the worst films i've ever seen.

8Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 17:15

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

the absolute WORST film ive ever seen, simply has to be the screen adaptation of George Orwell's 'Nineteen Eighty Four' ...

Totally ruined a classic piece of literature...

9Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 17:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Shutter Island is a great movie. Jack & Jill, on the other hand is crap. Precious is mind-numbingly depressing and was the first movie that made me think of suicide. The worst film I have ever seen was a Wes Craven movie whose title thankfully escapes me. I should have been clued in by the title which started with "Wes Craven's ****" but it had a quite crappy start and got progressively worse. Battle: Los Angeles gets a honourable mention.

Last edited by Keegan on Mon Sep 17 2012, 18:49; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 18:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sound of music , chatty bang bang, wizard of oz, for starters.

11Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 19:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nothing wrong with these, chatty bang bang, wizard of oz at Christmas you old Scrooge.

12Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 19:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The champ 1979 Jon voight

13Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 21:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jesus, Lesbian vampire killers was the absolute pits for me, Utter bollocks. anyway films are subjective but surprised if thats your taste in films tbh.

It's not my taste, I prefer Sci-Fi films, but I'll watch any old crap. LVK did have some funny moments.

14Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 21:10

Howard The Duck was truly awful, even as a kid!

15Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 21:32

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Jesus, Lesbian vampire killers was the absolute pits for me, Utter bollocks. anyway films are subjective but surprised if thats your taste in films tbh.

It's not my taste, I prefer Sci-Fi films, but I'll watch any old crap. LVK did have some funny moments.

I love Sci-Fi, you have gone up in my world.

16Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 21:45

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Some Norwegian shit called ''The troll hunter''. Fucking terrible film, how they had the balls to sell it and carry on selling it in Morrisons I will never know.

Looking back in hindsight the title should have give it away.

17Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 22:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Village by M Night Shayalaman. A total, utter, complete crock of shite.

18Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 22:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I absolutely hate Four Weddings and a Funeral.

19Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Mon Sep 17 2012, 22:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:The champ 1979 Jon voight

AD, you really are a crusty old codger. I can remember crying through that film. Poor old Jon Voight looking after wholesome Ricky Schroeder after mum, Faye Dunawaye had deserted him.

You have to have a heart of stone to dislike that film. Embarassed

20Worst Film Empty Re: Worst Film Tue Sep 18 2012, 00:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The rocky films. Never has there been such utter shite as them,when did any one getting punched sound like a car door slamming. Got to be the most unrealistic fight films since Bruce lee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum