Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheffield Wednesday vs Bolton Wanderers

+12
inf
JonnyRandom
Keegan
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never thought I would start a thread for a match!

Its an away game and we are crap, under Megson Coyle! So predicting a loss 3-1 to the Owls.

ps live on Al Jazeera Sport 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This is set to be my first away game of the season, I have a feeling we will come away with a point....(2-2)

I stand by what I have said for the past 2 weeks, if we lose this Coyle will be sacked by monday afternoon.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gartsides latest retweet was after the Watford win.

@pagartside to all the booers at the game today... we won 2-1! ALOT of room for improvement but the seasons just started! #whybooyourownteam

he always vicariously speaks through others, so that "seasons just started" line would suggest Coyle has plenty of time left yet.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It means nothing that the Chairman is saying this sort of thing, clubs always back their manager right up to the point where they sack him. Lose at Wednesday and I can't see Coyle keeping his job.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

2-0 Wednesday ..

We lose all away games until proven otherwise.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Over 1500 tickets sold for the Wednesday game. The fans are still following the club even with our poor run of results.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jay Spearing doubtful for Saturday's match at Hillsborough

Owen Coyle says he will wait until the last possible moment before deciding whether Jay Spearing will be fit enough to play a part against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.

The on-loan Liverpool man was forced from the field after just 16 minutes at St Andrew’s on Tuesday evening with a calf problem.

Speaking at his press conference at Euxton, Coyle said: “Jay Spearing is a huge concern because he came off so early in the game. His calf had tightened up and he wasn’t able to get about the pitch the way he would have liked.

“He will be a big doubt for Saturday but we will give him every chance. He has felt slightly better today (Thursday) and we will wait to see how that progresses.

“The good news is that he had a scan and it showed that there was no major tear. There was just a bit of swelling and hopefully that will get better.

“We have got two days until Saturday so we will have a look at it.”

Keith Andrews started Tuesday evening’s fixture from the bench but was thrust into the action to replace Spearing in a like-for-like change in central midfield.

Coyle continued: “Keith had the injection into the Achilles during the international break, and I have to say that I thought he did well the other night.

“It looks as though that is now settling down, which is good because we know there is a lot more to come from Keith.

“There will be the bumps and bruises from Tuesday but the rest of the squad should be fit and available.”

Coyle also commented on the condition of David Ngog who now has two one-hour outings under his belt since returning from a back injury that ruled him out of the opening month of the season.

“David has done well in the two matches and what we have tried to do is gradually build him up, game by game,” explained Coyle.

“He had 60 minutes against Watford and it was similar the other night, so we are hopeful that he is soon able to go and play the duration of a match.

“It’s terrific to have him back in the squad and its players like him that can make a difference.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Coyle also commented on the condition of David Ngog who now has two one-hour outings under his belt since returning from a back injury that ruled him out of the opening month of the season.

“It’s terrific to have him back in the squad and its players like him that can make a difference.”

He'll only make a difference when he starts putting the ball in the back of the fcuking net!

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Over 1500 tickets sold for the Wednesday game. The fans are still following the club even with our poor run of results.
I'll see you at the game RT, "Owen Coyle's super clueless army"!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Over 1500 tickets sold for the Wednesday game. The fans are still following the club even with our poor run of results.

I'm told the New Bridge Inn is the place to be. Should be in there for 2pm.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If anybody cares .... Blackburn have a home game tonight ......win and they are three full games ahead of us.....I would say our chances of winning the league are a tad poor. How's second place suit us?

Saturday is a must win in my mind ....otherwise it's mid-table at best.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I feel similar now to back when Megson was manager - like every win will count for nothing in the long run.

terenceanne wrote:If anybody cares .... Blackburn have a home game tonight ......win and they are three full games ahead of us.....

Bloody brilliant isn't it. I knew we were going to romp this league but I thought it might take until March/April to put some major distance between us

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:

I'm told the New Bridge Inn is the place to be. Should be in there for 2pm.
See you tomorrow, can't wait! I don't mean, meeting you again like! I mean getting leathered in the pub and watching Coyle's clueless team murder Wednesday. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:

Bloody brilliant isn't it. I knew we were going to romp this league but I thought it might take until March/April to put some major distance between us

Blackburn 1:2 Boro

You fat bastard.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:

Blackburn 1:2 Boro

You fat bastard.

Fantastic!!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They finally caught the Ewood chicken...

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Blackburn 1:2 Boro

You fat bastard.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic