Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheffield Wednesday vs Bolton Wanderers

+12
inf
JonnyRandom
Keegan
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We are the "featured" game on The Football League Show - in other words up first!

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

terenceanne wrote:If Sordell has a knock then fair enough ....but otherwise another 5 mill well spent?

Not seen this anywhere so forgive me if it is i another post, but Sordell made a few tweets around an hour or so before the game that seemed a bit strange. Tweeted the same thing three times in a row. Then later someone asked if he was injured and the reply was no, he is not injured. So I guess he was dropped completely by Coyle. That is something I can't get my head around unless it is some sort of disciplinary action.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nice to see a win, and what would appear a reasonably comfortable one. Its also good to see real 'positives' such as the performance by Mavies (its about time). No doubt, like me, everyone will be hoping we've turned the corner, and are settling into the Championship, but we all know that we still need to make changes. Hopefully, the addittion of Warnock will shore up the defense slightly, allowing the midfielders to come into play, instead of the panicky ball from back to front every time. Feeling a little more positive ? I am for today.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just seen the goals on the football league show and I thought we should have had a penalty yesterday but the clip on the FLS just proves my point, it was a stone waller. As for their penalty I am not sure about it to be honest, a bit clumsy but he hardly touched him.

As for changes, I agree Warnock hasn't a lot to beat with Alonso and Ricketts should be given a chance at right back.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Thought Mills was good today.

Spearing is the kind of player we've lacked IMO, he's happy doing the dirty stuff and he'll show for the ball when others aren't.

Yes indeed.

Tony Kelly was in the stand at Wednesday yesterday, perhaps reporting back on the feelings of the fans ?

Blackpool 3-1 down at home, results have gone for us this weekend.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its a shame I work with Huddersfield fans though, they'll be giving "we are better than you" blah blah blah

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What's interesting about this league and the two below it is the number of teams that start off flying, and end up nowhere near where they want to be come May.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Passi wrote:Blackpool 3-1 down at home, results have gone for us this weekend.

And its finished that way Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum