Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How income from match streaming is allocated to clubs

+5
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Norpig
wessy
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My Bitdefender Antivirus comes with 200MB of Daily Traffic on the VPN thats included with the antivrus deal.
But what length of time does 200MB give me. Would it last the 90 minutes of a match for instance?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I very much doubt that would be enough

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are looking at more towards 1gb.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:My Bitdefender Antivirus comes with 200MB of Daily Traffic on the VPN thats included with the antivrus deal.
But what length of time does 200MB give me. Would it last the 90 minutes of a match for instance?
Freedome is a bargain. Around £25 covers 3 computers Windows or Mac, for one year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can get 10gb free with Windscribe.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks for the advice everybody.

I've never used a VPN in 20 years of using a computer, so I'm a bit wary of using one now. Do I really need one I ask myself.

I'm quite happy to pay my £10, especially now I know that most of it is going to our club.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its not just that Cajun, but you are very much more secure when you go on line. I don't know about the free ones, but I pay annually for mine through AVG, (and I can't remember how much).
Its nice not seeing adverts for the self same things you have been looking for on the web, a timely reminder that your every keystroke is being monitored.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You can get 10gb free with Windscribe.
Good one that KP, and free up to a point, but I found Freedome much simpler for the novice user, and there are no limitations.
£25 for 3 computers is a steal.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Its not just that Cajun, but you are very much more secure when you go on line. I don't know about the free ones, but I pay annually for mine through AVG, (and I can't remember how much).
Its nice not seeing adverts for the self same things you have been looking for on the web, a timely reminder that your every keystroke is being monitored.
Thanks for that.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Good one that KP, and free up to a point, but I found Freedome much simpler for the novice user, and there are no limitations.
£25 for 3 computers is a steal.
Novice, that's me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum