Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Camila Long in the Times

+3
boltonbonce
karlypants
sunlight
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Tue Oct 13 2020, 01:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:People do not need to have top of the range cars or extensions or bigger houses or Holidays or huge weddings. They can quite easily have a cheap reliable vehicle and not be in debt, and have no mortgage, unless first time buyers. It isnt a case of keeping up with the Jones`, it is trying to outdo the Jones`. It is arrogance, amongst other reasons.
The one point I was making with the article  is that if this Lady had set her stall up and lived by her means then she would have no mortgage, no credit debt and would be secure not to work for a while. I am not pointing at her particularly but at a lot of people in the World these days.
Ego can be a bugger TBF Smile

22Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Tue Oct 13 2020, 09:40

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:
I don't believe posting 7468 posts in 12 years can be classed as obsessive, especially on a forum, (which is what its for), however 817 in a much shorter time, and nearly all on the same topic possibly could be.
Do you mean that you have been sharing your wit and wisdom with likeminded souls for TWELVE YEARS non-stop?
I rest my case m'lud.

23Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Tue Oct 13 2020, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:

I rest my case m'lud.
Is that a promise or are you just going to keep wittering on?

24Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Tue Oct 13 2020, 12:16

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Is that a promise or are you just going to keep wittering on?
Ooh wanderlust! Aren’t you sharp as a donut?

25Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Tue Oct 13 2020, 17:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Do you mean that you have been sharing your wit and wisdom with likeminded souls for TWELVE YEARS non-stop?
I rest my case m'lud.
Here's another bit of wit and wisdom for you. Don't bother talking to me, as you're coming across as a bit of a know it all, sarcastic for no reason, Twat.

Now go back in your bolt hole, and stay there, fucking idiot.

26Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Tue Oct 13 2020, 17:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
I don't believe posting 7468 posts in 12 years can be classed as obsessive, especially on a forum, (which is what its for), however 817 in a much shorter time, and nearly all on the same topic possibly could be.
I rest my case m'lud.

He's simply pointing out that Nut's hasn't been in existence for 12 years, this particular forum as created on the 28th December 2011 although we were on a previous one for about 3 months or so before this one (I don't think posts counts were carried over though).

27Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Tue Oct 13 2020, 19:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Ooh wanderlust! Aren’t you sharp as a donut?
"Ooh wanderlust"????
I'm not familiar with sexting but I do know what the doughnut (as we spell it in English) emoji refers to.
Are you trying to groom me for anal sex Bob?

28Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Wed Oct 14 2020, 12:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sluffy wrote:

He's simply pointing out that Nut's hasn't been in existence for 12 years, this particular forum as created on the 28th December 2011 although we were on a previous one for about 3 months or so before this one (I don't think posts counts were carried over though).

OK, I misread the date, but it doesn't alter my view that he's a pompous prick, and I really don't like him.

29Camila Long in the Times - Page 2 Empty Re: Camila Long in the Times Wed Oct 14 2020, 14:12

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Not exactly Sluffy.
I was alluding to the fact that anyone who tries to ridicule someone from a ridiculous position is being a bit dopey. And then when they continue with it they are a lot dopey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum