Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COYLE SACKED - Don't shoot the messenger

+17
karlypants
Culcheth_White
azreal88
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
mark leach
WhiteBic
CEF
rammywhite
JonnyRandom
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1COYLE SACKED - Don't shoot the messenger Empty COYLE SACKED - Don't shoot the messenger Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have it on good authority that Coyle has been sacked. My source has never let me down before. Expect an announcement later.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have started the party. This had better be true.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are DEAD to me if this isn't true.

Wink

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You what?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have it on good authority that Coyle has been sacked. My source has never let me down before. Expect an announcement later.

Ooooo the drama!

Please let this be true.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have it on good authority that Coyle has been sacked. My source has never let me down before. Expect an announcement later.

I think you're an excellent poster. Nonetheless, if this is not true, the foes list looms.

If this isn't true then no one is allowed to talk to RT till it is true.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well there was a big rumour going round on twitter last night that he'd gone.

So if your mates a twitter user might have just stemmed from that.

usually you'd hear a whisper or two from a media source by now.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I hope its true but wont be able to check me phone again until i finish work at 5. I hope i finish then go on bwfc.co.uk and its true!!

Cant see it but i dam hope im proved wrong

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

You seem a reliable man RT, i'm guessing you must be fairly sure to even start the thread.

Fingers crossed and all that.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

ASDA have a good offer on Stella at the minute, incidentally. Just in case the rumours are true.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton fans everywhere are holding their breath.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have received a text from an ST holder who is nearly always in the know. He doesn't make up stories and apart from the Twitter tweets it looks as if the serious rumour squad is in full action today.

He can't have much longer left, but if true, wouldn't it would have better leaving it till after the Leeds game?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:

but if true, wouldn't it would have better leaving it till after the Leeds game?

Maybe, but the games come so thick and fast in this league that it's always going to be a couple of days before the next game which never leaves a great deal of time for the manager to be sacked and a time frame to bring in someone new.

If it's true then board obviously realise one game against Leeds won't change the situation.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have a horrible feeling that this rumour is bollocks. I hope it isn't. But why today? If he is going to be shown the door, Gartside will have waited until after the Leeds game. Lose or draw that-then expect an announcement on Wednesday morning If he wins- then he's safe for another three games.

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

rammywhite wrote:I have a horrible feeling that this rumour is bollocks. I hope it isn't. But why today? If he is going to be shown the door, Gartside will have waited until after the Leeds game. Lose or draw that-then expect an announcement on Wednesday morning If he wins- then he's safe for another three games.

Fans think like that, chairmen and owners don't.

There is no way that PG is going to say, 'Oh, we won, so he can have until the next defeat!'

This league is crazy - all teams will lose plenty.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The "why before the Leeds game?" argument implies we're going to need his tactical ingeniousness for just one match more.
Whenever they sack him, I can't imagine them making an immediate appointment, so we're likely to be permanent-managerless for at least one game.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'll put Kevin Davies in charge.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't think its really because we need his footballing and tactical genius- it's merely giving him one last chance before sending him down the road.If he wins he survives to fight another day. Lose or draw and it's P45 time

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We have been winning every three games all season. This would see us mid table.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum