Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+14
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
karlypants
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
Banks of the Croal
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Google, who keep putting compilations of 'Picture Memories' on my phone, based on my past history.

You can't imagine, or possibly can, what shows up. I'll have to look into it.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

News overnight that Johnson is no longer looking at dodgy Cox...... Shocked

Oops....should be on the thread about how the Tory Government is doing. Mods, can you oblige please? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by okocha on Wed Dec 01 2021, 10:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted on wrong thread)

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sun readers, Sun reporters and stupid parents that teach their kids to believe any old guff.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16902255/marcus-rashford-fiction-book-child-poverty/

And I'm not at all impressed by charlatans who try to pass off other people's work as their own.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Sun readers, Sun reporters and stupid parents that teach their kids to believe any old guff.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16902255/marcus-rashford-fiction-book-child-poverty/

And I'm not at all impressed by charlatans who try to pass off other people's work as their own.
Took a look at The Sun online this morning, and found this. The Tik Tok video has been viewed over 35,000 times.
Doesn't really get my juices flowing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16892916/woman-horrified-tesco-dress-smells/

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Sun is a vile paper but still seems to be well read amongst the gammons. I wouldn't even wipe my arse on it to be honest.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Sun is a vile paper but still seems to be well read amongst the gammons. I wouldn't even wipe my arse on it to be honest.

Is your arse really that big? Razz Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Is your arse really that big? Razz Very Happy
These days yes  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Mail.

Despite this, a nice bloodbath is brewing at DMG media, and it might afford some splendid entertainment.

Talk about the bullshit papers.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LadBaby. Just piss off.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Harry Worth. Painfully unfunny Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Harry Worth. Painfully unfunny Smile

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47nk5eghrzhct2ym10by4o4fxcwip0tqtro67cg41c&rid=giphy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF I definitely did the window thing in Deansgate.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Attention seeking parents that give their kids names like Phoenix Forrest.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Attention seeking parents that give their kids names like Phoenix Forrest.
I agree. I was saying something similar to my nephew Excalibur only the other day.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could be worse...

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 OIP._MBo6j7wdE3754JPjmQQ6QHaFj?w=192&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Could be worse...

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 7 OIP._MBo6j7wdE3754JPjmQQ6QHaFj?w=192&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1
'Things could be worse' was the title of Harry Worth's excellent radio show. Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been enjoying Matt Fitzpatrick winning the US Open golf in some style despite a close finish and the only fly in the ointment was the tosspots who scream "GET IN THE HOLE" at every shot. Why? Do they think that the whole point of the game has somehow been missed by the professionals?

The other thing that irritates me is the obsession with Rory McIlroy at every major. It's 8 years since he last won a major and yet the British media build him up and follow him round like a stalker and every time he flatters to deceive.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I've been enjoying Matt Fitzpatrick winning the US Open golf in some style despite a close finish and the only fly in the ointment was the tosspots who scream "GET IN THE HOLE" at every shot. Why? Do they think that the whole point of the game has somehow been missed by the professionals?

The other thing that irritates me is the obsession with Rory McIlroy at every major. It's 8 years since he last won a major and yet the British media build him up and follow him round like a stalker and every time he flatters to deceive.
Have to agree with regard to McIlroy. Alan Brazil on talkSPORT is always banging on about him. Makes a nice living, but no longer a genuine contender in my book.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Resurrecting an old thread to throw in a new hate of mine. Taxi drivers. Back in the day they used to bomb about everywhere like getaway drivers. These days they all amble about in their shitty Toyota Prius's, going everywhere at about 15mph. What the hell happened? Not only that, they're around every damn corner, holding me up. Bloody nuisance.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to see you back 58, taxi drivers drive very slowly as none of them these days know how to get anywhere without a satnav or map.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum