Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ways to improve atmosphere at modern football stadia?

+9
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Michael Bolton
chipbutty
Sgt. Bash
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

...or the actions of a senior executive at Whittam Int'l PLC, not that I'd suggest the corporation is in any way fabricated.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:...or the actions of a senior executive at Whittam Int'l PLC, not that I'd suggest the corporation is in any way fabricated.

I can assure you no one is above me at Whittam Int plc.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I think your lying becasue you spend so long telling us just how rich, posh and pretty you are, if you really were of that ilk - you wouldn't feel the need to convince us all.

you spend a very long time telling us about 'yourself' i.e. - your internet persona, yet chose to remain very elusive. I would assume, as you want us all to think you are this person, you would try a little harder to prove it.

Right. So because I don't give out my home address I must be a fake?

I work for Whittam International plc, if you haven't heard of them then I guess that says more about you than me.

I never said I was petty, link me to one place where I said that.

Neither did I say I was rich. I recently stopped buying Bourbon biscuits in favour of Waitrose's own brand. Hardly the actions of a rich person.

your profile on Burnden aces (or another forum, i cant remember which one now) states that...

My name is Natasha, im from Preston, im young, posh and pretty - I make no apologies for that.

I also dated David Nugent at one point.

I have indeed heard of Whittam International PLC, I understand they trade as 'SJD Sports International' - I know Thomas Whittam (your Chief Marketing executive) very well, I assume he is your brother?

I'm confused as to why you lied about the company being in Preston though and why your embarrassed your company is in fact a sports equipment dealer and not a Marketing and advertising company. Suspect

oh well, here is a free plug (as long as stuffy does not mind)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Still getting bites.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Bolton wrote:I've said this before, bolton should invest in 10,000 life like dummies to sit on empty seats so it looks like we have a sell out. Also these dummies should have a speaker cheering and singing bolton songs so there is plenty of noise.
Plans are already being made.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I have indeed heard of Whittam International PLC, I understand they trade as 'SJD Sports International' - I know Thomas Whittam (your Chief Marketing executive) very well, I assume he is your brother?

I'm confused as to why you lied about the company being in Preston though and why your embarrassed your company is in fact a sports equipment dealer and not a Marketing and advertising company. Suspect

I can't believe you've outed my brother. Tommy is going to be pissed.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel when you watched Lost did you try and get a flight on Oceanic Airlines afterwards?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Rebel when you watched Lost did you try and get a flight on Oceanic Airlines afterwards?

have you seen their fucking prices! affraid

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Rebel when you watched Lost did you try and get a flight on Oceanic Airlines afterwards?

we all know you want to shag her hipster, but she not real...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I can't believe you've outed my brother. Tommy is going to be pissed.

No, hes a good lad actually.

He did tell me your name is Dave now, it WAS Natasha but you just wasn't comfortable having a fanny.

That would explain why your a 'born again virgin' too.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

we all know you want to shag her hipster, but she not real...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well, the atmosphere in the ground will probably be shite again on Saturday, but this thread has certainly made some atmosphere on here! I take it Tasha & Rebel will not be meeting for a pint before the Cardiff game?! Laughing

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lt. Boon wrote:Well, the atmosphere in the ground will probably be shite again on Saturday, but this thread has certainly made some atmosphere on here! I take it Tasha & Rebel will not be meeting for a pint before the Cardiff game?! Laughing

We have a love-hate relationship.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

He did tell me your name is Dave now, it WAS Natasha but you just wasn't comfortable having a fanny.

You think it's funny to mock people in this way? The mods should step in.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You think it's funny to mock people in this way? The mods should step in.

Is that a backhanded way of admitting your a tranny?

Laughing

Not that there is anything wrong with that, you were born in the wrong body.

Tell us about your struggle...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Laughing

I'm quite livid about this online bullying.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Laughing

I'm quite livid about this online bullying.

Are you seething?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Singing and chanting doesn't come naturally to me. I'm very vocal both positively and negatively towards the team - I just don't make a song and a dance out of it.
I don't think standing in seated stadiums makes a difference to the atmosphere. I think people choose to do it because it's seen as the done thing by passionate supporters, not necessarily because it makes the experience more enjoyable. I hate the spazzes (usually teenagers) you get at away matches that arrive late, stand up all match because they're proper supporters, then leave early.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Leaving early is my pet hate! Going to the Football these days is not cheap! Yet people seem to leave en masse come the 80th minute! I can understand when we're 0-3 down at home to Fulham, but any other time Mad

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lt. Boon wrote:Leaving early is my pet hate! Going to the Football these days is not cheap! Yet people seem to leave en masse come the 80th minute! I can understand when we're 0-3 down at home to Fulham, but any other time Mad

what about when you see the opposing teams firm 'mobbing up'? Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum