Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Your favourite Scary Movie?

+11
bwfc71
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Wed Oct 31 2012, 20:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its Halloween so was thinking of some 'scary' films to watch. My personal Fave is Poltergeist 2. Reverend Kane is one scary dude!

What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Polter10

What is your favourite scary movie and who is the scariest character?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can remember when A Nightmare On Elm Street came out. My mum wouldn't let me get it from the video shop because I was only young. So I watched it at a mates and almost shit myself. Freddy Krueger was the man back in the old'n days.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I can remember when A Nightmare On Elm Street came out. My mum wouldn't let me get it from the video shop because I was only young. So I watched it at a mates and almost shit myself. Freddy Krueger was the man back in the old'n days.

Agree with this. Freddy was the shit back in the day.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I liked "A Nightmare On Elm Street". Some of the sequels diluted the original effect somewhat, but Freddy Krueger is boss.

What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Freddy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

By the time Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare came out, the character had been completely ruined.

But yeah, in the early films, Freddy rules supreme!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freddy was good "back in the day" but it ended up a horror comedy...

My childhood was spent watching horror movies, Poltergeist, Friday the 13th, Freddy All the classics

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Omen was quite a mad film to watch as a kid. Damien was a naughty little bastard.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've always loved the Scream films.

What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Ghostface_in__Scream_4__blurb

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

10What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Wed Oct 31 2012, 22:20

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've loved the Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer films since I was little, like you do.

These days, I love Misery and Carrie. Maybe not scary, as such, but there is a horror element there.

11What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 17:24

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I was a huge fan of this little guy as well:
What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Chucky-chucky-25650091-400-355

"Hi! I'm Chucky! Wanna play?"

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 18:23

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Shinning, way ahead of the rest.

I watched A Nightmare On Elm Street when I was young too... scarred me for years

13What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 18:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blair Witch. Love it.

14What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 18:54

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't like the ending...

15What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 19:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great ending.

16What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 19:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blair witch good shout. Annoying how you don't get to see it tho!

17What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 20:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats why it's good.

18What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 22:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

woman in black.

19What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 22:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:woman in black.

I thought this was a rubbish film, each to their own, I know.

20What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 22:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Favourite horror film has to be the original Japanese version of The Ring. When I first saw it, about 10 years ago now, it was the first time since I was a kid that I needed a cushion or pillow to hide away from the screen. The Ring 2 and 3 were not as bad for the scariness but still good filme and then teh Yanks had to go and poil the films by making their own versions which are not a patch on the originals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum