Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers

+4
Bolton Nuts
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Whitesince63
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Thu Dec 01 2022, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last edited by karlypants on Fri Dec 02 2022, 21:50; edited 1 time in total

2Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Fri Dec 02 2022, 10:14

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good feeling for tonight so 2-0 to the Wanderers. 😉

3Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Fri Dec 02 2022, 10:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Good feeling for tonight so 2-0 to the Wanderers. 😉

Do you know if we are on sky?

4Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Fri Dec 02 2022, 11:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just found out this game is tonight.

Tonight!

What the fook?

Evans definitely out!

5Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Fri Dec 02 2022, 12:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've just found out this game is tonight.

Tonight!

What the fook?

Evans definitely out!
I know it's annoying as i don't go to evening games now. Don't think we are on Sky either so why was this changed?

6Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Fri Dec 02 2022, 16:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It’s on ifollow. Changed due to the World Cup matches

7Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Fri Dec 02 2022, 22:20

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The good news if anyone missed it and wants to watch it the full match is FREE on ifollow tomorrow so you can watch it in full.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Fri Dec 02 2022, 22:24

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Time wasting and the referee... What can be done?

Absolute shambles again.

If a team wastes 30 seconds, it didn't really help to add 30 seconds on. Because the time wasting is at specific parts, like when we are trying to take a quick free kick or a quick corner. It's not that the 30 seconds mattered, it was the break up of our attacking play.

So annoying.

If they said that the game only stops for fouls not for injuries that aren't fouls, I bet there would suddenly be a lot less stoppages.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Fri Dec 02 2022, 23:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yet again we gift the opposition a goal and then spend the rest of the game trying to get back into it. It looked lik we would lose until Dion's good finish but we need to be more clinical. How Sadlier is still on the bench is a mystery to me especially when Kachunga starts.

10Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Sat Dec 03 2022, 10:42

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The time wasting is getting out of hand, what the hell the linesman and ref conjoured up when they stopped play second half god knows it was like one man and his dog lol.

The solution is in our hands we have to score first at some point, that stops all the shit housery, we got caught cold, it was a very good move from Bristol they gave it a real go. We have to be better in front of goal Charles one on one must score, thankfully he made up for it with a great finish.

11Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Sat Dec 03 2022, 12:43

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

When Thomason went off injured there was the chance to bring on Lee or Sheehan for a bit more creativity. But no, we bring on MJ for more defensive steel.  Considering we are a goal down at that point wouldn't that make sense. I dunno but somehow we remain in 5th place but the games we are squandering against lower class opponents is worrying.
Onwards.

12Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Bristol Rovers Sat Dec 03 2022, 12:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

First half dreadful, second half decent, Kachunga useless.

Just like virtually every other game this season.

Mid-table is the best we can hope for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum