Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman: The New Coyle?

+7
Lyric Todkill
doffcocker
chris_bwfc
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:30

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

It was nice Dougie waiting by the side of the pitch until Knight and Davies came off the pitch (after speaking to TV on the pitch) to praise their efforts. It was brilliant man management by Dougie today, I was so impressed.

I thought it was clever of Sky not to interview Mark Davies, even though he was clearly expecting it. He probably talks like David Beckham.
Whittam did you even go to the game?

22Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chris_bwfc wrote:

If you followed my work you'd know I arrived at 5.18pm.

23Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:33

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

I apologise it's just that you seem to have watched all the sky coverage as well?

24Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chris_bwfc wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

I apologise it's just that you seem to have watched all the sky coverage as well?

oh dear, another myth busted.

25Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chris_bwfc wrote:

I apologise it's just that you seem to have watched all the sky coverage as well?[/quote]

Yeah, it's called having a Sky+ Box. Maybe one day you'll get one too.

26Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:36

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

Yeah, it's called having a Sky+ Box. Maybe one day you'll get one too.[/quote]

I apologise once again I didn't know cardboard boxes could get sky+ and FYI I have Sky + HD :stfu: :uk: :good:

27Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

chris_bwfc wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

Yeah, it's called having a Sky+ Box. Maybe one day you'll get one too.
I apologise once again I didn't know cardboard boxes could get sky+ and FYI I have Sky + HD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [/quote]

Posh bastard! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

28Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

Yeah, it's called having a Sky+ Box. Maybe one day you'll get one too.[/quote]

If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

29Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:38

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

chris_bwfc wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

It was nice Dougie waiting by the side of the pitch until Knight and Davies came off the pitch (after speaking to TV on the pitch) to praise their efforts. It was brilliant man management by Dougie today, I was so impressed.

I thought it was clever of Sky not to interview Mark Davies, even though he was clearly expecting it. He probably talks like David Beckham.

Yeah that was weird they never spoke to Davies when he was stood there, but I guess they just wanted to give him his drink and get the hell out of the cold.

Another nice touch was down the tunnel Knight had his arm on Dougie's shoulder, Knight looks like he wants to play for this guy. I really believe the players lost all confidence in Coyle long ago and didn't like him as a coach and just didn't try for him.

30Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If this gets any bites I'll be stunned.

Serious threads will always shine through, even when you try to hijack them.

31Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Another nice touch was down the tunnel Knight had his arm on Dougie's shoulder

Michael, have you ever put your arm around your boss at work?

It's totally out of order, it shows a complete lack of boundaries.

32Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:40

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:If this gets any bites I'll be stunned.

Serious threads will always shine through, even when you try to hijack them.
:hijack:

33Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

True, everyone agreed with your assessment on this one.

Apologies.

34Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:43

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Hipster_Nebula wrote:True, everyone agreed with your assessment on this one.

Apologies.

Yes as we see everyone want doogie out afro

35Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's been difficult to defend Ngog this season - he's been clumsy and has missed chances. That said, at worst, he gives us an entirely different dimension.

Watching Bolton play this season has been like watching a five stone overweight runner, and BKD is the five stone excess. I pray Freedman succeeds where Coyle failed in spotting the sometimes inconspicuous ways that he slows us down.

36Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 21:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This isn't about Dougie out, more about what we have to come. We've already had one manager who wanted to be the players best friend - and now our new manager is all over the players like a rash.

I fully expect ping-pong to resume on Monday.

37Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 22:09

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:This isn't about Dougie out, more about what we have to come. We've already had one manager who wanted to be the players best friend - and now our new manager is all over the players like a rash.

I fully expect ping-pong to resume on Monday.
:stfu: :bullshit: daft cow

38Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 22:10

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I must admit there are similarities

Scottish

Teetotal

No player up for opposition corners

And at haf time, 1-0 down to an unlucky goal

But, decent subs, so unlike OC

TFFT

39Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 22:13

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Lyric Todkill wrote:I must admit there are similarities

Scottish

Teetotal

No player up for opposition corners

And at haf time, 1-0 down to an unlucky goal

But, decent subs, so unlike OC

TFFT

By the time coyle left we had started leaving a player up for corners!

40Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sat Nov 03 2012, 23:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ngog was later dismissed in the 90th minute for a second booking and his carelessness in receiving it just seven minutes after his first caution threatened to undo his sides attempts to record only their second win in the last seven games. Without him Bolton were forced to hang on for five minutes of added time but Freedman insisted that he would not punish his match-winner.

“Strikers have got to live on the edge and by living on the edge he has got himself a goal and got sent off,” said Freedman.

“I have no complaints about either.

"To be fair to the lad we do not play the way to give him the chances he deserves. He is a top finisher and that goal was typical of a top finisher. He was not in the game for long spell and then all of a sudden he makes a goal for himself.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum