Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman: The New Coyle?

+7
Lyric Todkill
doffcocker
chris_bwfc
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 00:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

If you followed my work you'd know I arrived at 5.18pm.
I apologise it's just that you seem to have watched all the sky coverage as well?

Yeah, it's called having a Sky+ Box. Maybe one day you'll get one too.

If you believe that, you'll believe anything. [/quote]

Yeah. They don't exist Natasha so there.

There is no way she was at the game and I can prove it. Nat when you sent me that text at half time you had geo-tag on. You were in Preston.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

42Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 12:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

If you followed my work you'd know I arrived at 5.18pm.
I apologise it's just that you seem to have watched all the sky coverage as well?

Yeah, it's called having a Sky+ Box. Maybe one day you'll get one too.

If you believe that, you'll believe anything.

Yeah. They don't exist Natasha so there.

There is no way she was at the game and I can prove it. Nat when you sent me that text at half time you had geo-tag on. You were in Preston.

even more bollocks.

43Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 15:37

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's not a wind-up at all. If Coyle had done this when we were losing there would have been an outcry about discipline.

A manager should never shake the hand of a player who needlessly gets sent off.

If Coyle could beat Cardiff 2-1 hed still be at BWFC

N'gogs first yellow wasn't a foul, and he won us the match

44Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 15:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

It doesn't matter if a player scores 10 goals, you don't shake his hand when he gets sent off.

Let's say he'd got sent off 10 minutes earlier and Cardiff had scored two goals when we were down to 10 men to win the game 3-2 - you'd all be going mental.

You should have the brains to realise win or lose, condoning getting sent off is stupid.

45Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Listen here you dirty slag, n'gog didn't get sent off letting the team down, he simply was trying too hard. His contribution yesterday was fantastic, if dougie did want you wanted and be unhappy at him then next time n'gog will just think sod it i am not going to try put any tackles in. N'gog should have been carried through the streets of Bolton on fans' shoulders last night. Now repeat a
all that back to me, I want to make sure you understand.

46Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:20

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:

It doesn't matter if a player scores 10 goals, you don't shake his hand when he gets sent off.

Let's say he'd got sent off 10 minutes earlier and Cardiff had scored two goals when we were down to 10 men to win the game 3-2 - you'd all be going mental.

You should have the brains to realise win or lose, condoning getting sent off is stupid.

If that was John McGinlay and not N'gog you wouldn't be saying that.

47Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:41

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:

If Dougie did what you wanted this club would be in a lot deeper shit by now and quite honestly we all know that you know F all about football never mind football management. Next time you feel like trying to sound clever think it through first you dumb shit!

48Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Listen here you dirty slag, n'gog didn't get sent off letting the team down, he simply was trying too hard.

Trying too hard? Shouldn't a £4m player know how to tackle without getting sent off? You make out he's a 12 year old playing his first proper match.

When you were Wimpey's best burger flipper did you ever burn the burgers? I'll bet you didn't because professionals know what they are doing.

49Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chris_bwfc wrote:
If Dougie did what you wanted this club would be in a lot deeper shit by now and quite honestly we all know that you know F all about football never mind football management. Next time you feel like trying to sound clever think it through first you dumb shit!

If this club did as I asked we'd have Charlie Austin upfront and Di Canio in the managers chair.

50Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:48

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

If this club did as I asked we'd have Charlie Austin upfront and Di Canio in the managers chair.
No we wouldn't because you'd have driven them out by the end of their first week :bullshit: :stfu:

51Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chris_bwfc wrote:
No we wouldn't because you'd have driven them out by the end of their first week :bullshit: :stfu:

You are bullying me, I'm quite cross about it.

52Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:51

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chris_bwfc wrote:

You are bullying me, I'm quite cross about it.
:stfu: :yeahright: :stupid:

53Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:52

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Listen here you dirty slag, n'gog didn't get sent off letting the team down, he simply was trying too hard.

Trying too hard? Shouldn't a £4m player know how to tackle without getting sent off? You make out he's a 12 year old playing his first proper match.

So because they are professionals they shouldn't commit fouls? If that is the argument then you don't need linesman because they will never be offside or referees because no one will ever do anything wrong.

54Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:
So because they are professionals they shouldn't commit fouls? If that is the argument then you don't need linesman because they will never be offside or referees because no one will ever do anything wrong.

They shouldn't commit dangerous tackles when the defender is going nowhere outside his own box.

Fair enough, tackles have to be risked in and around our own penalty area, but if I did what Ngog did in the 1994 Schools Cup Final my manager would have killed me.

Laughable that people are trying to defend Ngog, when he simply should have been blocking the defender, not trying to tackle him.

55Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 17:07

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think anyone can argue that the second was a yellow and stupid, but he played well and got us both goals, and the first yellow wasn't even a foul.

You say what if we had conceded 2 goals because of his dismissal, well without him we wouldn't have been in the lead in the first place.

56Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 17:11

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Lofty_Love wrote:I don't think anyone can argue that the second was a yellow and stupid, but he played well and got us both goals, and the first yellow wasn't even a foul.

You say what if we had conceded 2 goals because of his dismissal, well without him we wouldn't have been in the lead in the first place.

:clap:

57Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 17:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:I don't think anyone can argue that the second was a yellow and stupid, but he played well and got us both goals, and the first yellow wasn't even a foul.

Oh right. So if I help two old biddies across the road but then kill a third one, that's ok is it?

58Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 17:14

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And the award for the worst comparison goes to..

59Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 17:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe this getting bites.

Nat was probably racking 'her' brains last night after watching the sky coverage for something negative to say, and the only thing was this crap.

put the warm vimto and supersize bag of monster munch down and step away from the forum.

60Freedman: The New Coyle? - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedman: The New Coyle? Sun Nov 04 2012, 17:21

chris_bwfc

chris_bwfc
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I can't believe this getting bites.

Nat was probably racking 'her' brains last night after watching the sky coverage for something negative to say, and the only thing was this crap.

put the warm vimto and supersize bag of monster munch down and step away from the forum.
:clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum