Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X

+8
okocha
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Ten Bobsworth
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit more nostalgia.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit more nostalgia.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

America has a serious cop problem.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DUTCH DECOY runs in the 5.20 at DONCASTER, 1 mile.

The Gatekeeper from the same stable also runs.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:DUTCH DECOY runs in the 5.20 at DONCASTER, 1 mile.

The Gatekeeper from the same stable also runs.
Missed this Cajun, so wasn't on. Unplaced as far as I know.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thought this might be of some interest to you Bonce?

Fans will once again have the opportunity to snap up some unique Club Items when Wanderers host the final concourse sale of the season this coming Thursday (10am-2pm).

As works continue throughout the stadium to upgrade and renovate suites and offices, items that have been utilised by the Club in the past for both practical and decorative purposes will be up for grabs.

This will be the last chance to snap up items including framed prints of Wanderers' stars of the past such as the legendary Nat Lofthouse, with prices starting from £20.

In addition, signed and unsigned shirts from previous eras starting from £30 and various match action images on canvas will also be for sale from £10.

Office, hospitality suite and Bolton Stadium Hotel furniture will be available from £10.

Finally smaller items such as matchday programmes can be purchased from 50p, wayfinder signage from £5 and various other smaller items will be included.

Supporters can pay for items by card and cash and all proceeds raised from the sale will go towards improvement of concourse facilities at the Toughsheet Community Stadium to benefit fans coming to support the Whites.

The sale will take place on Thursday 21st September from 10am to 2pm in the lower concourse of the Bolton Kia West Stand (South West Lower Concourse) with entry via WX1 and exit at WX2.

Following the success of July's concourse sale, we are once again expecting a high number of visitors and a queuing system to be implemented if necessary. There will be a one-in, one out process in place to accommodate a maximum of 40 people on the concourse at any one time.

Supporters attending are asked to use Car Park A and are reminded that there is an hour’s free parking available in that car park. Anyone parking beyond that should enter their registration at the terminal at the main Club reception in the West Stand.

Thank you for your support.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Thought this might be of some interest to you Bonce?

Fans will once again have the opportunity to snap up some unique Club Items when Wanderers host the final concourse sale of the season this coming Thursday (10am-2pm).

As works continue throughout the stadium to upgrade and renovate suites and offices, items that have been utilised by the Club in the past for both practical and decorative purposes will be up for grabs.

This will be the last chance to snap up items including framed prints of Wanderers' stars of the past such as the legendary Nat Lofthouse, with prices starting from £20.

In addition, signed and unsigned shirts from previous eras starting from £30 and various match action images on canvas will also be for sale from £10.

Office, hospitality suite and Bolton Stadium Hotel furniture will be available from £10.

Finally smaller items such as matchday programmes can be purchased from 50p, wayfinder signage from £5 and various other smaller items will be included.

Supporters can pay for items by card and cash and all proceeds raised from the sale will go towards improvement of concourse facilities at the Toughsheet Community Stadium to benefit fans coming to support the Whites.

The sale will take place on Thursday 21st September from 10am to 2pm in the lower concourse of the Bolton Kia West Stand (South West Lower Concourse) with entry via WX1 and exit at WX2.

Following the success of July's concourse sale, we are once again expecting a high number of visitors and a queuing system to be implemented if necessary. There will be a one-in, one out process in place to accommodate a maximum of 40 people on the concourse at any one time.

Supporters attending are asked to use Car Park A and are reminded that there is an hour’s free parking available in that car park. Anyone parking beyond that should enter their registration at the terminal at the main Club reception in the West Stand.

Thank you for your support.
Thanks Sluffy.
At the moment, I'm having to sneak stuff in under cover of darkness. Saying I'm going to the stadium on a non match day would be a red flag, so I'm not sure how to work this out.
I'm still suffering for buying a Prussian helmet from Bygone Times earlier in the year. I was told in no uncertain terms that it was the only helmet that would getting anything close to a polishing for the foreseeable future.
I might stick to postal auctions.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:At the moment, I'm having to sneak stuff in under cover of darkness.

Surely that's quite easy for you?

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 27 ?type=og-image

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Surely that's quite easy for you?

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 27 ?type=og-image
Be very careful.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually miss a boring Sunday now. Even the old fashioned Bank Holiday.
Everything shut, blokes selling papers off trellis tables, bricks holding the papers down to stop them blowing away.
Just a dull, empty, boring day. Bliss.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Be very careful.

Why would you put Breadman's head in my bed?

(I always presumed Breadman was the front of the horse)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Why would you put Breadman's head in my bed?

(I always presumed Breadman was the front of the horse)
I know nothing of this Breadman cove. Is he from around these parts?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What on earth has happened to Elton John?

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 27 Img_4111

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me! :rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just had a lovely stuffed pork loin with sweaty sock cheese and wrapped bacon for a late lunch.

Next time I will be having the smoked mackerel and horseradish baguette.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Just had a lovely stuffed pork loin with sweaty sock cheese and wrapped bacon for a late lunch.

Getting a delivery of Carrs pasties later, so I reckon I'm sorted. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Just had a lovely stuffed pork loin with sweaty sock cheese and wrapped bacon for a late lunch.

Getting a delivery of Carrs pasties later, so I reckon I'm sorted. Very Happy

I’m sure you order plenty in case you get snowed in! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Fifty quids worth at a time. I've been told I need to get a freezer just for myself.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Fifty quids worth at a time. I've been told I need to get a freezer just for myself.

Christ! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just noticed that next month I'll have been ten years on Nuts. Ten bloody years!
Christ, I was normal when I started.
What you people have done to me is unforgivable.
I only hope you can sleep at night.
Bonce's own personal thread. Volume X - Page 27 Panda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum