Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peterborough 0-5 Bolton

+2
Sluffy
Whitesince63
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Wed Feb 08 2023, 09:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peterborough were shockingly bad when they visited the Reebok back in September, probably the worst team we've seen.

Fast forward a few months and they are pushing us hard for a play-off place.

Evans has made it loud and clear we have a few injuries and suspensions, but even if we didn't I wouldn't fancy this. A draw would be a good result.

Sadly, 2-0 to the home side.

2Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Wed Feb 08 2023, 10:48

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nah, we’ll beat these. We’re finally starting to get things together and we play better against teams who try to play rather than shut up shop. I’m not really worried about the missing other than Bradley but even he was looking a bit stale and the rest might do him good? Get Izzy in for him down the right and I think we’ll be reet. Posh 0 Wanderers 2.

3Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Wed Feb 08 2023, 11:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems we are the most in form team since the start of the year!

(Obviously being Bolton, we will now go and lose the next!)

4Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Wed Feb 08 2023, 17:59

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think we’ll struggle to beat this lot. The better sides at the top of the table generally seem to be a challenge for us. 0-0.

5Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Fri Feb 10 2023, 10:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Fri Feb 10 2023, 14:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

7Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Sat Feb 11 2023, 10:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Sat Feb 11 2023, 14:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

9Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Sat Feb 11 2023, 14:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live!

10Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Sat Feb 11 2023, 17:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched Back to the Future Part 3 this afternoon thinking it would be a mediocre game today. Wish I hadn't now.

At least the highlights will be a real treat!

11Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Sat Feb 11 2023, 17:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Watched Back to the Future Part 3 this afternoon thinking it would be a mediocre game today. Wish I hadn't now.

At least the highlights will be a real treat!
iFollow was down. Only the phone app was working, but it was better than nowt. Great win.

12Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Sat Feb 11 2023, 23:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goals!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Sun Feb 12 2023, 21:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't see the game as I couldn't get iFollow to work, but what a great result. Charles has gone from being absolutely terrible in front of goal to deadly in a matter of weeks. I like to think it's my criticism that has spurred him on.

I spent the afternoon with one eye on Jeff Stelling & co, and the other on knitting a willy warmer for Eric. You can't buy his size in the shops.

14Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 0-5 Bolton Sun Feb 12 2023, 22:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I didn't see the game as I couldn't get iFollow to work, but what a great result. Charles has gone from being absolutely terrible in front of goal to deadly in a matter of weeks. I like to think it's my criticism that has spurred him on.

I spent the afternoon with one eye on Jeff Stelling & co, and the other on knitting a willy warmer for Eric. You can't buy his size in the shops.

I can see you're having trouble drying off his spare.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum