Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peterborough 5-4 Bolton

+22
xmiles
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Lofty_Love
Culcheth_White
Sgt. Bash
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:17

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If we play 4-2-3-1, we'll win this 2-1. 4-4-2 and all bets are off, like I said in another thread, it could well be 4-4!

Normally after a win and a clean sheet, I'd predict us to hammer the bottom club, even away from home. However, they've just beaten Cardiff away and will be full of confidence. I doubt this will be our token demolition of a team, but we should get a result!

COYWM!

2Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:21

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think we'll be comfortable winners.
Peterborough 0 Bolton 3

3Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:33

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not looking in to the Cardiff game to much, freak results happen in this league a lot.

We should be beating Peterborough, im not bothered about 'hammering' them or anything, just a deserved win.

I reckon 1-3, SKD, Butterfield and Eagles.

4Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If ever there was a time to end our dreadful run without a clean sheet away from home its now. 0-2 Butterfield and eagles!

Also, is anyone else Abit miffed about the amount of times we have been on tv?

5Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:36

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Been on twice haven't we?

Or is it just the once

6Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:38

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Also, is anyone else Abit miffed about the amount of times we have been on tv?

We hardly ever got games on TV when we were in the Prem, we've got no chance now!

7Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:38

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'll go with a 2-1 win for The Whites.

8Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:39

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lofty_Love wrote:Been on twice haven't we?

Or is it just the once

Notts Forest at home was on, the token we have to show every club at least once Sky live game.

9Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:40

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cardiff was on as well so thats two, can't really expect any more in the Championship

10Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were on against forest, cardiff and im sure Leeds, correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm just annoyed because Blackburn have been on more times, west ham seemed to be on tv a lot last year, and Newcastle before that.

Last edited by Boggersbelief on Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:46; edited 1 time in total

11Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:46

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They did well and had exciting games thought, we have not.

We were the one of the first games on the football league show on the first episode, our last game we were 38 mins in, closer to the Bury highlights than the start.. depressing

12Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sun Dec 16 2012, 22:58

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've also noticed that we're always one of the last Championship games on FL Show, obviously the same people who pick the Motd running order pick the FL Show running order.

Also, you're right, Cardiff was on Tele as well, forgot about that one (probs because it stayed on a Saturday!) Don't think Leeds was though...

13Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 07:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we will tonk them. 3-0 to us.

14Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 07:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:I've also noticed that we're always one of the last Championship games on FL Show.

You bellend. They show them in some sort of order. Teams near the top first, working towards the bottom. Blame the players not the BBC.

15Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 12:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:I've also noticed that we're always one of the last Championship games on FL Show.

You bellend. They show them in some sort of order. Teams near the top first, working towards the bottom. Blame the players not the BBC.

I wouldn't have put it that way but you're right. If we put a run together - or start to fall off the scale - we'll get more coverage.

16Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 13:58

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'll believe it when I see it (The Beeb putting us on earlier that is).

17Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 14:18

Culcheth_White wrote:I think we'll be comfortable winners.
Peterborough 0 Bolton 3

You idiots just dont get it do you.

:facepalm:

Boro 2-0 Bastards

18Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 15:06

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
Peterborough 0 Bolton 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boro 2-0 Bastards
Take a quick glance at the league table. JSL.

19Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 15:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
Peterborough 0 Bolton 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boro 2-0 Bastards

Back for more BH? OK - I'll play.

You are probably right - we'll get stuffed by "Boro" as you now affectionately calling them.

20Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 15:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How is this still getting bites.

:facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum