Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peterborough 5-4 Bolton

+22
xmiles
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Lofty_Love
Culcheth_White
Sgt. Bash
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 15:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:flog:

22Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 15:57

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I think we'll be comfortable winners.
Peterborough 0 Bolton 3

You idiots just dont get it do you.

:facepalm:

Boro 2-0 Bastards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

23Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's STILL getting bites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:23

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Aren't you technically biting as well Hipster?

25Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, commenting on the bites.

26Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:27

why is everyone on bolton forums so bothered about who is behind a username?

27Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not everyone, just Hipster.

28Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 16:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:number1:

29Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 17:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:If ever there was a time to end our dreadful run without a clean sheet away from home its now. 0-2 Butterfield and eagles!

Also, is anyone else Abit miffed about the amount of times we have been on tv?

The sad thing is both Wednesday and Rovers have been streamed five times were we have only been streamed three!

30Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 17:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:I've also noticed that we're always one of the last Championship games on FL Show.

You bellend. They show them in some sort of order. Teams near the top first, working towards the bottom. Blame the players not the BBC.

Actually the BBC are blameless this time. They just show the programme which they pay for as it isn't a BBC production!!! It is an IMG Sports Media production for the BBC

31Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 18:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Have to say, my nervous twitch has improved no end this season, not having to watch them so much on the telly. Strangely, when I'm at the ground, its not so harrowing. Also, I'm getting quite used to the live chat we have on here during the live games.

32Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 18:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nearly forgot, (again). I reckon we will win 1-2. first scorer Ngog

33Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 18:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If that's for the Prediction League, wrong thread (again) Very Happy

34Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 18:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sod it. I get it right one day

35Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Mon Dec 17 2012, 18:35

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:

Actually the BBC are blameless this time. They just show the programme which they pay for as it isn't a BBC production!!! It is an IMG Sports Media production for the BBC

Thats why the football league show is SOO bad then!

it makes sense!

36Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Tue Dec 18 2012, 08:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FLS is great and I've always been a fan. OK it focusses on the goals but there are shedloads of them and you get a glimpse at lower league talent. Prefer it to MOTD, but have always watched both.

37Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Tue Dec 18 2012, 09:53

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:FLS is great and I've always been a fan. OK it focusses on the goals but there are shedloads of them and you get a glimpse at lower league talent. Prefer it to MOTD, but have always watched both.

They have about 15-20 mins analysis for 2 games (which they pre chose before kick off so they could be crap) and then about 30 seconds for everyone else. And that unfunny bald guy does some stupid report which wastes another 10 mins when they could be showing football! - in the last show it took 15 mins for the second game to be shown..

And it doesn't tell you the running order.

I'm honestly not sure how it could be worse. Id rather have it than not, and I do watch it every week, but giving that bald guy 10 mins of talking crap instead of showing football in such a compact show is the thing that annoys me the most, especially since it on so late. It could be so much better.

38Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Tue Dec 18 2012, 11:02

Ye that bald guy is a prick I hate those reports.

39Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Tue Dec 18 2012, 11:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does that manish fella still present the FLS?

40Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Tue Dec 18 2012, 11:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He does but he was off on Saturday night attending a Barmitzvah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum