Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peterborough 5-4 Bolton

+22
xmiles
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Lofty_Love
Culcheth_White
Sgt. Bash
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

121Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

Hes saying your wern't at the game, which you wern't

I suspect most people got the joke. Only an idiot would point it out.

122Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Rebel, you don't think we lack a leader on the pitch? Never underestimate the effect of a good leader on the pitch.

I agree.

the shit bit is about you just getting back from the game...

your lying

123Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:19

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

cheers

124Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've had to tweet sordel, il feel bad later but it had to be done.

hes stealing money from my club...

125Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

After that shambles today Dougie has got to take the axe to the underperforming clowns. It 's not just the defence,although they have a lot to answer for- defence starts in midfield.
I reckon about 6 changes for the Boxing day game- probably starting with Bogdan.
How many do you think he will he drop?

Last edited by rammywhite on Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:28; edited 1 time in total

126Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

cheers

Don't think I've forgotten your comment in the chatbox about being glad I didn't win some cash.

I am considering issuing a Fatwa.

127Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:28

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I've had to tweet sordel, il feel bad later but it had to be done.

I would tweet him to "politely" ask him to put more effort in for future games, however, it would only fall on deaf ears.

128Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:29

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I've had to tweet sordel, il feel bad later but it had to be done.

Hes annoyed me to but..

You weren't at the game, can't really abuse someone on a performance you haven't seen. Its not going to help anything, only make things worse.

129Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:31

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Don't think I've forgotten your comment in the chatbox about being glad I didn't win some cash.

I am considering issuing a Fatwa.

I won't.

You don't bet against your own team.. you just don't.

What is a Fatwa? is it tasty? Sounds like it has a high calorie content

130Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Rebel, you don't think we lack a leader on the pitch? Never underestimate the effect of a good leader on the pitch.

Hes saying your wern't at the game, which you wern't

Last time i said this my posts were deleted.

I trust this one will be too.

131Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel you bellend, it's not a substitute forwards fault we shipped 5 goals to bottom of the league. Start tweeting Zat Knight and co.

132Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

I won't.

You don't bet against your own team.. you just don't.

What is a Fatwa? is it tasty? Sounds like it has a high calorie content

I didn't intend to, but I saw a great price for 5-2 when the score was 3-1. Waste of money with hindsight.

A Fatwa is basically a death threat.

133Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:38

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]@TowerFMSport Dougie Freedman "Peterborough played the conditions
better than we did. A bad day at the office and we need to deal with it" #bwfc

Didn't he say "A bad day at the office" after the Ipswich game? I hope we haven't got another catchphrase king manager!

134Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:39

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Rebel you bellend, it's not a substitute forwards fault we shipped 5 goals to bottom of the league. Start tweeting Zat Knight and co.

:agree: it's Spearing, Andrews, the back 4 and Bogdan who need sorting out/ shipping out.

I don't think abusing anybody on twitter will help though, what did you say out of interest?

135Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:39

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Rule number 1:

its all Kevin Davies's fault

136Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 17:42

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I didn't intend to, but I saw a great price for 5-2 when the score was 3-1. Waste of money with hindsight.

A Fatwa is basically a death threat.

'I didn't intend to steal a car officer, but I saw a great opportunity so I went for it' - Still counts.

I look forward to your letter Very Happy

137Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 18:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman's Reaction

"We showed courage going forward, but we were not up to our standards defensively," says Dougie Freedman after the defeat at London Road

Manager Dougie Freedman reflected on a difficult and ultimately disappointing day, as Wanderers ran out on the wrong side of a nine-goal scoreline.

Despite late goals from Benik Afobe and Martin Petrov, Peterborough resisted Wanderers' onslaught to hang on for three points.

Speaking in his post-match press conference, Dougie Freedman said: "We're obviously hugely disappointed with the result. Credit to Peterborough, they started very well and put us on the back foot.

"The first few minutes were disappointing on our part, we struggled to adapt to the conditions but I felt that we grew into the game and gave ourselves a chance when we went in at half-time through Keith's penalty.

"At half-time we spoke about playing more to the conditions and we found our way much more in the second half. We have a never say die attitude and we gave it a go.

"Every time we looked dead and buried we gave ourselves a chance by getting another goal. It was a difficult day for us, but I was pleased that we kept on going.

"Credit to Marvin, Benik and Martin, when they came on, they added an extra dimension for us and we got back into the game.

"We showed courage and desire going forward, but obviously we were not up to our standards defensively.

"Once again I would like to thank the 1000 plus fans who came with us to Cambridgeshire and stayed with us throughout the 90 minutes. We have had fantastic away support since I arrived and it was the case again today.

"Over the last four and five games we've been working very hard. We’re a team and we stick together. We’ll take what happened today and work on the issues in training and prepare ourselves for the home games against Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham.

"One of the advantages of the festive period is that you can get back on track very quickly. We’ve got two games in four days and we’ll be looking to deliver."

138Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 18:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"We showed courage"

You tosser Freedman. That is so a Coyle reaction.

139Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 18:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"We’ll take what happened today and work on the issues in training and prepare ourselves for the home games against Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham. "

He just stops short of saying "we'll take our medicine...."

140Peterborough 5-4 Bolton - Page 7 Empty Re: Peterborough 5-4 Bolton Sat Dec 22 2012, 18:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

"We were not up to our standards defensively". Really? I would say that we were playing to our normal defensive ability and that for once a team put more of their chances away.

FFS Peterborough are still bottom of the bloody table and we let them score 5 times!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum