Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Northampton 1-1 Bolton

+4
terenceanne
karlypants
dutchwhites63
wanderlust
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Northampton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Northampton 1-1 Bolton Mon Feb 12 2024, 08:44

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ligament injuries can be tricky things to overcome so it looks like we’re likely to have Coleman in for a good few weeks and just at the time we need our strongest squad. The question is what happens if Coleman also gets injured, we have no backup to call on with Hutch out on loan? We’re at a tipping point for me because we’ve got a tough run of games coming up and we need our strongest team out there. 

Hopefully Rico and Forrester will be back soon because defensively we’re all at seas at the moment. The logic of playing 3 inexperienced players at the back on Saturday in Ashworth, Taylor and Ramsey just made no sense to me. Ashworth done ok recently but he’s still no RWB for me and lacks attacking ability and Ramsey the same on the right where we really missed JDC’s overlapping. Taylor was actually ok but didn’t really have a press on him as he did with Barnsley so it’s hard to tell.

I don’t know what the situation is with Ramsey and Taylor and whether they have to play because when we’ve got Jones, Forester and JDC on the right I see no place for him, likewise with Taylor when Rico’s back and we’ve got Toal and Iredale to step in. Presumably Ogbeta here on loan subject to a permanent and he is a bona fide LWB so surely he should be in in front of Ashworth? I hope I’m wrong but I fear a bit of unrest could appear in the camp if Evatt gets it wrong because he’s not even going to have enough places on the bench to satisfy everyone, let alone starting and that’s just what we don’t need. ☹

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum