Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Still Holden on...

+13
Keegan
xmiles
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
WhiteBic
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 14:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ruud van nistelrooy?

22Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 15:24

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Van Persie

23Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 15:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Henrik Larsson?

24Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 16:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Marc Iles@MarcIles

DF confirms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] back in full training with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - read tomorrow's BN to find out why you should be getting down to Leyland soon!
Great news!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 16:58

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Keegan wrote:
Marc Iles@MarcIles

DF confirms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] back in full training with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - read tomorrow's BN to find out why you should be getting down to Leyland soon!
Great news!

Very exite! How long though till he is getting games do you reckon?

26Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 17:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lets see if he gets through a proper training session first!

otherwise probably a month if he does.

27Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 17:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the article it says stu is back in full training but day on day off. It also says he should make his come back late January. Peterborough at home. Perfect game for him.

28Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 17:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Holden was at a meet and greet with the fans a few weeks ago. He said his training preparations were coming along according to schedule and that he hoped to be fit to play in January. He sounded quite optimistic so maybe it's just a case of no news is good news.

Seems he was telling the truth! Laughing

29Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 17:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Official BWFC@OfficialBWFC
Freedman: "Stu Holden has been training one day on
one day off. He has been out for a long time and there will be
absolutely no rush."
Yeah, good news tempered with cautious optimism.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

30Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 19:03

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A lot of footballers injure their cruciate ligaments and quite often, they can come back as good as before their injury.

The problem with Holden is, that he damaged his cartilage as well as his cruciate, so God knows if he will ever be the same?

I just hope he doesn't end up like Sean Davis, Nuff said! Crying or Very sad

31Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 19:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I live in hope he will return back to his usual self (eventually)

32Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 19:09

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I live in hope he will return back to his usual self (eventually)
So do I! Very Happy

33Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Thu Dec 06 2012, 19:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see no reason why he wont return to his best. I mean look how good he was at villa in his first return, he run the show and we battered them.

He will rise again.

34Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Fri Dec 07 2012, 00:18

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:I see no reason why he wont return to his best. I mean look how good he was at villa in his first return, he run the show and we battered them.

He will rise again.
Why, is he a phoenix? We can only hope because the team has fallen apart without him.

35Still Holden on...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Holden on... Fri Dec 07 2012, 01:26

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Keep in mind Doogie has never seen him play..... he may not like him for some reason.

I hope he returns to form.....but was he a flash in the pan to begin with? are we sure ??

Look at Chungy......half the player he was.....at least at the moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum