Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Charlton

+19
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
bwfc71
Sluffy
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Reebok_Rebel
Keegan
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Fri Dec 14 2012, 13:38

Charlton will be too strong for you benders. I can see a Shaun Wright-Phillips hat-trick.

22Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Fri Dec 14 2012, 14:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Charlton will be too strong for you benders. I can see a Shaun Wright-Phillips hat-trick.

And according to teh lunchtime news the Rovers are stuck with the Venky's - they are going nowhere so it seems they want to be in either League 2 or the Conference within a few years!!!

23Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Fri Dec 14 2012, 16:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Charlton will be too strong for you benders. I can see a Shaun Wright-Phillips hat-trick.

Shut up you boring bastard.

24Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Fri Dec 14 2012, 17:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Boggers. Succinct, and to the point. I like it Very Happy

25Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Fri Dec 14 2012, 18:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why don't you fuck off and find the correct forum for yourself such as sheep shaggers delight, inbred blackurn families or even a blackburn rovers forum you tosser

26Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Fri Dec 14 2012, 18:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe, but seeing as QPR are playing Fulham I don't see how that will impact us.

27Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 08:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Regardless of whether BH gets his Wright-Phillips in a knot, they're still on a seven match unbeaten run, 3 points and 4 goals ahead of us and deservedly so. We could really do with a win if only to keep our vague hope of a play off spot alive. It will need a great performance and no stupid errors.

Injuries could mean an opportunity to try something new...as the BBC points out:

• Bolton have only secured one win in seven, and have seen one goal scored on average every 5.3 attempts on target, which at 18.87% is the lowest proportion in the division.

• Dougie Freedman and his predecessors have used fewer players than any other managers in the division (20), but have also seen them shown an unmatched number of yellow cards (39).

If 20 players have 39 cards DF will have to change things eventually as suspensions are looming.

28Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 11:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't make the game today. Are we running the live chatbox feature ?

29Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 11:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes the feature will be on, however I wont be doing the commentary...

30Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 11:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good, good. I will have my DAB at the ready.

31Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 14:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC: Bogdan, Mears, Ricketts, Knight, Warnock, Spearing, Andrews, Chung-Yong, Butterfield, Eagles, K Davies (Subs: Lonergan, Alonso, Ream, Ngog, Petrov, Afobe, Pratley)

32Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 14:17

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good balanced team selection, coywm.

33Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 14:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Joe Riley ? Not even on the bench ?

34Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 14:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Good balanced team selection, coywm.

Balanced but not particularly exciting or experimental. If we don't win this one DF might be ruing a missed opportunity to explore the options.

We'll need some good performances today.

35Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 15:08

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Charlton's away following is pretty rubbish

36Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 17:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just like to point out for the benefit of a certain gobby contributor that we are now ahead of Rovers in the table. Feel free to laugh.

37Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 17:27

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We're still below Derby... Shocked but there's nothing like some fresh Ngog at Christmas!
santa

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

38Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 17:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heard he scored a belter! Up to 13th! Very happt with the result - against an inform team too!! Lets hope this kick starts our season

39Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 17:38

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

N'gog was brilliant today. His control, effort and ovbviously the goals. He was chasing everything when he come on and the turn for bth goals was perfect. Dougie got his subs right this time!

40Bolton 2-0 Charlton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Charlton Sat Dec 15 2012, 17:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The performance was awful and won't in my opinion be a turning point. The side was deservedly booed off at half time, and Freedman took a lot of stick from the crowd in the second. We've rarely looked that limited going forward this season, which is a statement and half. It's a blatant risk you undertake when you go 4-5-1 with Kevin Davies. We were fortunate Charlton also had little sting going forward as Zat Knight looked exploitable to say the least. Let's hope he isn't heading back to his worst.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum