Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nurse manslaughter on baby boy after scissor penis chop!

+2
Reebok Trotter
jayjay23
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20733674

A nurse charged a family a hundred quid to do an off the books home circumcision - apparently it was tradition. She turned up with scissors, pliers and some olive oil (so I am told) and botched things royally. Sadly the poor young child bled to death when his parents failed to take him to hospital until the day after the home op.

The nurse is in trouble for this and so she should be - but I have heard nothing about the parents and their part in it. It's awful that the child died and I bet the parents are feeling really bad (but you never know, they could be claiming it's all gods will or something while hey pray mumbo jumbo style) - I think they should be in for the full force of the law for their part in it.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unbelievably barbaric in this day and age. Witch Doctors should be rounded up and imprisoned.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The positive nature of religion in it's full bloom.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The positive nature of religion in it's full bloom.

You will be struck down for that comment.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is no justification for allowing some fucking loony tune to hack away at a young boys todger with a pair of scissors.

The court should order that the child's father be made to let the same sawbones have a go at his meat and two veg with a pair of pruning shears and see how he likes it.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Both male and female circumcision should be made illegal. Mutilating the genitals of infants is barbaric.

If an adult is stupid enough to want to be circumcised that is up to them, but they should not be allowed to do it to children.

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

xmiles wrote:

If an adult is stupid enough to want to be circumcised that is up to them

My foreskin was so thick by the time I reached 30 that I couldn't have sex, it was so painful. The doctor said it's either a circumcision or a life without sex.

My wife wanted the later, I opted for the operation. It was a waste of time, I'm still living a life without sex.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

summercummings wrote:
xmiles wrote:

If an adult is stupid enough to want to be circumcised that is up to them

My foreskin was so thick by the time I reached 30 that I couldn't have sex, it was so painful. The doctor said it's either a circumcision or a life without sex.

My wife wanted the later, I opted for the operation. It was a waste of time, I'm still living a life without sex.

Fair point. There are sometimes medical reasons for circumcision. I was only attacking those who did it for religious reasons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum