Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patience is key - Freedman

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Patience is key - Freedman Empty Patience is key - Freedman Sat Dec 15 2012, 19:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

“It’s fair to say we played well and thoroughly deserved the win. We passed and moved the ball well and overcame Charlton’s game-plan.

“I want my teams making the right runs at the right time, passing the ball and moving well. I believe that in the long run the key will be patience and we saw that today. When Charlton switched off for that split second we got the goal.

“It was a well-worked and well-taken goal.

“We have a good squad full of quality and that was another important factor in today’s win. We have the depth on the bench to draw on.

“Overall, I’m delighted with our performance today. We’ve been gaining momentum over the last nine games and I think that fans saw today how I want my teams to play.

“We’ve suffered just one defeat in our last nine games, so we’re very much on the right path.”

“Hopefully the fans can see what kind of a manager they have. The players showed real strength today and together we can continue to move forward.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Patience is key - Freedman Empty Re: Patience is key - Freedman Sat Dec 15 2012, 19:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Certainly tested my patience today.
What he should be saying is that he got the starting lineup wrong and only when we looked vulnerable and unlikely to score was he forced into making the necessary changes which worked a treat.

3Patience is key - Freedman Empty Re: Patience is key - Freedman Sun Dec 16 2012, 12:03

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He talks a good game but so did OC ...... a better team today would have nicked the game from us. Let's see this so-called quality on the pitch ....thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum