Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are these cryptic Tweets about SORDELL?!

+6
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe not, but some have suggested they are!

Unbelievable good fortune to be on a train sitting opposite a footballer who hasn't a clue who I am. He's on phone to his agent & not happy

Not a prem player. He's back on the phone..."is that the only option?" he says.....from what Ive picked up I think it's Cardiff who want him

Someone has got it right! His phone call has ended but he thinks current club would have an issue letting him go to a club in same division

Just as I'm getting off the train he says on the phone: "all I wanna do is play football." I like that

All done. He saw the tweets we shook hands and chatted. Nice guy, and he really wants to play. No way will I name him.

All done. He saw the tweets we shook hands and chatted. Nice guy, and he really wants to play. No way will I name him.

It gave me an insight listening to that player. Restored my faith in footballers a bit. At the end of it all he wants to play. That's all.

It's Adrian Durham from Talksport tweeting this by the way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would be nice to know where the train was heading . I thought Sordell had a car ?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hmmm it wouldn't surprise me, he mentions Cardiff which makes me think it could be Marvin because before we got him Cardiff put in a bid for him aswell.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone know where Durham has been today ?

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The tweets are from a guy who works for Talksport!?

The words pinch and salt come to mind...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even if Sordell wasn't on the bench I would have thought he would have been expected to be at the game ?

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I sent a tweet to him, he ignored it. IF he is telling the truth, I'm certain it will be about Sordell. Other Bolton fans have tweeted similar, he wont confirm anything, but he wont deny it was Marvin either.

The tweet about the player wanting to play in London area also points to MS imho...

it would be wrong to name him, don't ask. he wants to go to a London club (not specific), & it's a player I've talked highly of in the past

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Does it really matter it its Sordell or not? He doesn't play for us, and could finance a replacement.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wouldn't be surprised if Sordell is gone in January. I read a small article in the People newspaper, that mentioned us and Cardiff are interested in DJ Campbell. He'd be half decent for us in this league.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would certainly like to see DJ at the Reebok.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:I would certainly like to see DJ at the Reebok.

never in a million years...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Think its about time the club came out and saud what the fuck is happening with this lad.

Hes coming across as a lazy, whinging mummys boy to me.

He should be told to sort himself out or fuck off and stop stealing a living...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have gone through a few of the morning papers but no mention of Cardiff showing an interest in him.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Sordell is gone in January. I read a small article in the People newspaper, that mentioned us and Cardiff are interested in DJ Campbell. He'd be half decent for us in this league.

Cardiff were showing an interest in DJ Campbell (as well as us acording to CW)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He must have been referring to last weeks People. No mention in it today.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I tweeted Alan Nixon to ask him if we were in for DJ Campbell in January. He replied NO!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Just had a little chat with the reluctant Mr. Nixon. He doesn't seem to think there are players we are planning to sell in order to buy new ones, but if we win the next three and get close to the play-off positions we will be spending on new recruits. Not particularly good news there - we have players we could do with moving on, I think. There is a suggestion that Sords could be moving on though.For both our sakes.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well was Sordell at the game or not? And what time were the tweets sent at? If Marvin was at the game and the tweets were near to game time then it's not him is it?

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Having read the last 30 or so tweets from that account, I'm now 100% certain that what the guy is posting is bollocks anyway.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you can find out where he met this guy last night then you will know where he was. And maybe figure out if he would have been getting a train there at 7pm or so yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum