Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the mystery target?

+11
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Barryjw
Sgt. Bash
bwfc71
Keegan
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 18:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm hoping for Agbolanhor!

He's dogshit.

42Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 18:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

He's dogshit.

Yes, of course he is Laughing

out of interest, apart from Messi, what constitutes someone who isn't "dogshit" considering we're in the bottom half of the championship and have absolutely no money, and extremely limited ability to attract players of any note.

For the record, while i do like Agbonlahor, I do realise we'd not be able to sign someone of that quality in a million years.

43Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 18:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who unbanned Hipster?

44Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 18:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

He's dogshit.

Yes, of course he is Laughing

out of interest, apart from Messi, what constitutes someone who isn't "dogshit" considering we're in the bottom half of the championship and have absolutely no money, and extremely limited ability to attract players of any note.

For the record, while i do like Agbonlahor, I do realise we'd not be able to sign someone of that quality in a million years.

I can't even believe that you're going to disagree with me. He's been awful for the past 3 seasons, he has no footballing brain and he's a poor finisher. The only thing he has going for him is pace.. Similar to N'Gog.

We might not have millions but as dougie proved at palace, he can work with nothing and turn a relegation threatened side into promotion favourites.

I mentioned troy deeney, this guy is better and would be cheaper than agbonlahor.

45Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 18:14

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Boggersbelief wrote:I hope we fuck Craig Davies off and get Troy deeney.

The mystery guy definitely won't be rob earnshaw, his best days are past him

Seems Deeney is attracting interest from other clubs. Watford want him to sign a new deal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

46Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 18:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who unbanned Hipster?

I begged sluffy to let me back on here.

47Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 18:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sordell for Earnshaw? Hmmm...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

48Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 19:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Not that I am saying anything but from tomorrow afternoon my IP address will be a British one!!!

Is it you ? How are you going to commute from Tower Hamlets to Chorley every day ?

49Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 19:32

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:Not that I am saying anything but from tomorrow afternoon my IP address will be a British one!!!

Tower Hamlets is in Britain.

It just might not feel like it

50Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 20:18

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

It could still be Craig Dawson or Stephen Warnock....

51Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 21:16

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

JakeSnake wrote:It could still be Craig Dawson or Stephen Warnock....
I was thinking it might be Craig Dawson, but I suppose that wouldn't be a mystery. Warnock is unlikely to sign for us, due to his wages. I don't think he's that good anyway.

52Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 21:39

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

A deal could still be struck though and if Alonso goes to Swansea hen we will need him or another left-back... I hope we get Dawson as well

53Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 21:43

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Curtis Davies

54Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 21:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not another Davies!

55Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 21:54

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A Davies in every position. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

56Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 21:56

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:A Davies in every position. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With Eddie Davies in goal... how much worse could he do? (Plenty)

57Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Fri Jan 04 2013, 22:03

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It could be Simon Davies, he used to be a good player once.

58Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Sun Jan 06 2013, 17:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael ricketts used to be a good player, once

59Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Sun Jan 06 2013, 17:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Michael ricketts used to be a good player, once

Disloyal. You should be ashamed.

60Who is the mystery target? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the mystery target? Sun Jan 06 2013, 17:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Michael ricketts used to be a good player, once

Disloyal. You should be ashamed.

My loyalty to him quickly disappeared when he slapped in a transfer request so he could join a 'bigger' club.

Glad it backfired on him the fat wanker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum