Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton

+25
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
observer
rammywhite
Quent
summercummings
Tigermin
JonnyRandom
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
jayjay23
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 11:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bunch of tarts. There's not a speck of snow in Preston.

I imagine it's a very very long time since you had 9 inches in your garden.

22Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 12:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

At least 10 years.

23Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 12:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

At least 10 years.

'Nuff said.

24Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 14:43

Palace will be out for blood. 6-0 to the home side.

25Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 14:50

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dougie is expecting the Palace fans to show their appreciation of him when we go there. Is he being a bit optimistic?

26Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 14:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:Dougie is expecting the Palace fans to show their appreciation of him when we go there. Is he being a bit optimistic?

Some of them are a bit fickle, so he may be being a little optimistic but I don't care if we get something out of the game - and neither will Dougie I'd imagine.

27Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 15:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:Palace will be out for blood. 6-0 to the home side.

if your right, Il let you bum Natasha...

Bet its not as long as her since you last had 9 inches isn't it?

28Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 15:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just spoke to a contact in Kingston (upon Thames) who says that the Council staff have been advised to go home because there's an inch of snow, which is apparently enough to bring the London Transport system to it's knees. I can't see the pitch being a problem tomorrow but getting there might prove problematic as the southern softies apparently don't do snow.

29Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 16:11

Whilst I'd rather play the match for entertainments sake, it probably suits us to postpone this match.

Give us more time to get Holden back to full fitness, may have Wheater back for the rearranged match too.

30Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 16:39

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cancellation is probably the best move.....although imagine if we have to go there near the end of season for a rearranged game to get us into the playoffs.

Anyway I can't see any points for us sadly. The Sunderland game was more of a fluke than current form suggests.

31Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 16:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Palace have wobbled a bit recently so I'd prefer to play them now whilst our team is on a high. I guess it's too early for Butters to get on for them?

32Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 18:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any Nuts posters heading up to Palace tomorrow ? I can't see it being a big turn out with the weather.

33Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Fri Jan 18 2013, 19:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm not going to Palace tomorrow. I am actually pretty confident for a positive result tomorrow. I think we'll pick up at least a point.

I'll go for Palace 1 Bolton 3 Very Happy

34Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 00:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This, please:

Bogdan
Ricketts
Alonso
Knight
Ream
CYL
Eagles
Spearing
Andrews
Ngog
Sordell

Ngog does in my opinion a (albeit often inconspicuously) good job and will become relatively goal efficient if given stability in the side. In a just world, he'd have five goals to his name - one behind Kevin Davies in twelve starts fewer. He keeps defenders on their toes - throws his weight around and is forever drifting into useful positions, which ultimately makes life easier for us when we have possession. Sordell was forever latching onto a nice pass or second ball created by Ngog against Sunderland.
The implications of an attacking combination that functions correctly aren't just of the goalscoring sort. We've conceded too many goals this season indirectly from a lack of movement and sharp activity in the final third. The attacking pace and energy against Sunderland was such that they struggled to collect possession in their own half and counter, which is how most sides have caused us problems this season.
If Dougie were to open his mind to an Ngog/Sordell partnership, I'd be interested in the season again.

35Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 02:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:This, please:

Bogdan
Ricketts
Alonso
Knight
Ream
CYL
Eagles
Spearing
Andrews
Ngog
Sordell

Ngog does in my opinion a (albeit often inconspicuously) good job and will become relatively goal efficient if given stability in the side. In a just world, he'd have five goals to his name - one behind Kevin Davies in twelve starts fewer. He keeps defenders on their toes - throws his weight around and is forever drifting into useful positions, which ultimately makes life easier for us when we have possession. Sordell was forever latching onto a nice pass or second ball created by Ngog against Sunderland.
The implications of an attacking combination that functions correctly aren't just of the goalscoring sort. We've conceded too many goals this season indirectly from a lack of movement and sharp activity in the final third. The attacking pace and energy against Sunderland was such that they struggled to collect possession in their own half and counter, which is how most sides have caused us problems this season.
If Dougie were to open his mind to an Ngog/Sordell partnership, I'd be interested in the season again.

You must be WUMing? You left out Lonergan and put Andrews back in the 11.

Are you coyle in disguise?

36Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 02:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
doffcocker wrote:This, please:

Bogdan
Ricketts
Alonso
Knight
Ream
CYL
Eagles
Spearing
Andrews
Ngog
Sordell

You must be WUMing? You left out Lonergan and put Andrews back in the 11.

Are you coyle in disguise?

Sorry, I've had a few. I'd bring in Lonergan, of course.

Presumably Holden and Vela aren't ready to start yet, which leaves Pratley and Andrews. Whilst Pratley's the more inspiring of the two at present, he likes to wander forward, which could be risky in a 4-4-2...so I went with Keith!

37Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 11:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are the management running the Chatbox later ? I am not sure if the Palace game will be broadcast on Tower FM.

38Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 11:53

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bogdan replaces Lonergan, and Sordell dropped and in comes K Davies, Dougie has a plan, WTF it is I dont know.

39Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 12:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Are the management running the Chatbox later ? I am not sure if the Palace game will be broadcast on Tower FM.

Yes it will be on as usual Smile

40Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 13:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Any Nuts posters heading up to Palace tomorrow ? I can't see it being a big turn out with the weather.
I'm going but i'm only in sydenham hill so i'm going to walk to the match leaving right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum