Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton

+25
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
observer
rammywhite
Quent
summercummings
Tigermin
JonnyRandom
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
jayjay23
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:09

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just seen the team. Fucking joke

42Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:15

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What is the team?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

43Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan, Mears, Knight, Ream, Alonso, Spearing, Andrews, Chung-Yong, Eagles, Pratley, K Davies

Why is that ginger cunt still between the sticks.

44Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:17

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yep ....it's daft changes ..... with SKD in there is no pace or outlet ball. 3-1 Palace sadly.

I had 1-1 before I saw the team.

45Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, bloody predictable Dougie.

Why pick players that have performed against a decent PL team when you can keep picking the donkeys that can't knock Millwall over. Genius.

I hope the Dougie-lovers have finally woken up to the fact he is clueless.

46Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've got four strikers on the bench..

Dougies made one good decision and that's leaving Holden out of the squad.

47Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We've got four strikers on the bench..

Dougies made one good decision and that's leaving Holden out of the squad.

We are the only club in the country where good form guarantees you don't play.

48Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:23

I'm not one for ranting and raving, but that team has pushed even me close to the edge! I simply cannot believe Lonergan has been overlooked again. Ditto Sordell.

When we lose this one I can see a ton of abuse going Freedman's way.

49Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC: Bogdan, Mears, Knight, Ream, Alonso, Spearing, Andrews, Chung-Yong, Eagles, Pratley, K Davies (Subs: Lonergan, Ricketts, Vela, Afobe, Ngog, C Davies, Sordell)

Hope to see Sordell & C Davies come on

50Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:25

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hopefully we will be proven wrong.....however we have to predict before the game is played. I can only see one-way traffic in this one. A fast break away is not on the cards....so a corner or free kick with an SKD nod in is about our only hope.

51Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:25

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:He will bring back Bogdan and Kevin Davies and we'll get thumped 4-0.
Spot on,SKD up front on his own again ffs !!!! my cat can control a ball better than him and he isnt fckd after playing for an hour either !!!! Palace will have a field day !!

52Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:26

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Quite an incredible team, it's as though he's going to keep picking the usual suspects until they click. And with 4 forwards on the bench it seems he expects to need goals with 20 minutes left!

53Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I gaurenttee knight or ream concede a penalty

54Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:31

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

BoltonTillIDie wrote:BWFC: Bogdan, Mears, Knight, Ream, Alonso, Spearing, Andrews, Chung-Yong, Eagles, Pratley, K Davies (Subs: Lonergan, Ricketts, Vela, Afobe, Ngog, C Davies, Sordell)

::seething2::

55Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:
Spot on,SKD up front on his own again ffs !!!! my cat can control a ball better than him and he isnt fckd after playing for an hour either !!!! Palace will have a field day !!

I just think to myself what would be the worst team Dougie could pick and there's the team for a Saturday afternoon.

I never thought I would say this but I reckon Dougie is even more stupid than Coyle.

56Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:44

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A couple of penalty shouts is spot on ..... Palace will be spending 85 minutes in our half and driving into the box.....Ream & Zat etc.....clumsy tackles etc. I'm not sure it is their fault .....see Doogie for the theory of all this.

57Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1st half Early goal from Bolton (K Davies) - Then Palace get one back, 2nd half penalty to Bolton, K Andrews with a goal...The C Davies comes on and scores another...

You saw it here first

58Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:46

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is the BWFC game text disappeared again ? I don't see it.

59Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, bloody predictable Dougie.

Why pick players that have performed against a decent PL team when you can keep picking the donkeys that can't knock Millwall over. Genius.

I hope the Dougie-lovers have finally woken up to the fact he is clueless.

I'm beginning to believe Nat on this team selection. We've got some hungry players who want to show what they're made of,but he keeps resorting to these players who have proved time and time again that they can't hack it. This really was the game to get some fresh players and imagination into the game- as a minimum Sordell up front and Vela or Holden behind him.

But he seems to be unadveturous and stale in his team selection. Looks like we might get tommed again with no response but to change the team part way through to get anything. He needed to change it at the start - not 70 minutes into the game and hope to get something out of it then

60Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Palace 0-0 Bolton Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's too early for vela or Holden to be starting games, expect to see them against everton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum