Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Briton Sentenced To Death For Drug Smuggling

+10
Bernard Dennis Park
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:It destroys people lives and yet you say its meaningless?

Those who are mules or those who actually sell it are the scourge of the planet and deserve such actions as the death penlaty as that is what they are doing to the users - murdering them, but in most cases a slow and very painful death.

The users are choosing to use it Chris.

I assume you feel the same way about your local barmaid and that Tesco worker who serves your fags.

1. I don't smoke

2. Tobaccco smoking is NOT illegal

3. Alocholic drinks are NOT illegal, and the last drink I had was the Thursday 3rd January - night before we moved to the UK.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The King of Indonesia has the power to commute her sentence to imprisonment. Her lawyers have the option of appealing to him if their next appeal fails.

I can see her getting about 15 years but I haven't really got much sympathy. £1.6 million of coke would create a lot of misery on our streets.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:It's a harsh sentence IMO. I'm not against the death penalty, in fact I'd like to see it's revival in Britain for certain crimes. But the punishment has to fit the crime. A prison sentence is sufficient for drugs crime. The death penalty should be reserved for the most despicable and vile people produced by society (The Moors murderers, the Soham killer etc..)

:agree:

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Those who are mules or those who actually sell it are the scourge of the planet and deserve such actions as the death penlaty as that is what they are doing to the users - murdering them, but in most cases a slow and very painful death.

I assume you feel the same way about your local barmaid and that Tesco worker who serves your fags.

1. I don't smoke

3. Alocholic drinks are NOT illegal, and the last drink I had was the Thursday 3rd January - night before we moved to the UK.

I'm not bothered whether you drink or not but your thoughts on coke are ridiculous.

You know Coke is less harmful and less addictive than Booze and Fags and yet people should be sentenced to DEATH for selling it. Give me a f'n break.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to her lawyer , Lindsay has mental health issues and yet she was a legal secretary in the UK!

She is probably more of a Ma Baker than a Hilda Baker.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

1. I don't smoke

I'm not bothered whether you drink or not but your thoughts on coke are ridiculous.

You know Coke is less harmful and less addictive than Booze and Fags and yet people should be sentenced to DEATH for selling it. Give me a f'n break.

Less harmful - are you serious????

A friend of mine got hooked on cocaine and it almost destroyed his life.. He became very paranoid, couldn't sleep, lost his job, lost his house, ended up homeless, sold and stole anything he could just for that quick high. He ended up overdosing one day and was, very luckily, found and survived - he got the help and now his life is back on track, although he has turned to religion in a big way which is just as scary.

Now Coke, as in coca-cola, is just as addictive and, although it may not kill, destroys the surface of teeth and even rots them. Just think how much sugar are in cola drinks. Definitely not a healthy drink!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The appeals process could take as long as 8 years so Lindsay shouldn't start panicking just yet.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Briton Sentenced To Death For Drug Smuggling - Page 2 _49735645_drugs_comparisons_464gr

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And the difference between crack and cocaine is????

Have they never heard pof crack-cocaine?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

crack is a variation of coke, which gives you a greater amount of the active drug i believe.

but the point about the chart was to show the cumulative effect on your life is worse should you become an alchi, according to that study. And coke is only slightly more harmful to your life than smoking fags.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

But crack and coacine is the same drug - although slight difference in strength!!! therefore if you put both of those together you will actually see that it is more harmful than alcohol.

It is very misleading that chart as one could actually split acohol up into many variations, very much like they have done with cocaine. Why isn't acohol split into Medical-Alcohol and Casual-drinking Alcohol? and that could be split even further.

But isn't it a direction that the medical practitioners actually advise it is actually good to have a small glass of red wine a day to help prevent various ailments?

Not trying to deflect the problem but it is strange they split one drug up but not another!!! Seems biased.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would still have the same attitude if Coke was the most harmful drug ever.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The problem is this.
I have been told by my informant that the real story is that her kid had been kidnapped and is being held. The idea that it is being cared for is just her cover story because if she tells the court what happened it will be murdered. The only reason she trafficked was to get her kid back safely, she was in a lose lose situation. She has been told not to talk to the media about it too. She may well be executed to save the life of her kidnapped child and none of us will ever know. - I made this up, but that is what could be going on, what would you do?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Her boyfriend who has also been detained is " alledged " to be one of the gangsters! They might fool some woolly headed beak in the UK but their bullshit excuses are unlikely to sway a court in Indonesia.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

ps, I think the sentance is abysmally harsh for drug smuggling.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

She must have known the type of punishment which would have come her away if she hadn't got away with it, she knew what was doing so i'm sorry, harsh or not it's her own fault for doing it.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Briton Sentenced To Death For Drug Smuggling - Page 2 _49735645_drugs_comparisons_464gr

The sad thing is that no politician will deal with the evidence objectively. Marijuana is far less harmful than alcohol but very little is done to control alcohol even though the majority of violent crimes and burglaries are committed by people under the influence of alcohol. Booze companies contribute generously to political parties of course.

There is evidence that legalising drugs reduces the problem (fewer burglaries, easier to restrict access for youngsters, etc) but any attempt to look at this sensibly would upset the Daily Mail.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It actually blows my mind you can be arrested for growing a plant that someone somewhere has decided is "illegal"

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you seen the effects of what happens to some young people who have smoked cannabis ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whats your point....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum