Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Briton Sentenced To Death For Drug Smuggling

+10
Bernard Dennis Park
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:1. Cancer can be got from not even smoking or inhaling secondary smoke. But any form of smoking can lead to cancer due to the fact the body is inhaling a foreign material which could trigger it. There are people in this world who are in their 80's 90's and centuries who have smoked most of their adult lives and done them no harm. So basically that is a weak excuse to try to argue.

2. Liver cirrhosis again is linked to drinking too much alcohol, but again there are people living to grand ripe age who have drank most of their lives, and again one can gain the diseasi from not even drinking.

some people survive car crashes but if you have 5 a week i guarantee you won't last long.

Smoking can cause cancer FACT + all the respiratory problems it causes shot and long term Drinking too much alcohol can cause any number of serious illness not forgetting the amount of crime it leaves in it's wake.

no one has ever died from smoking WEED FACT.

If you disagree with weed being in the public domain then you by definition must disagree with the sale of booze and fags.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Alcohol causes far more carnage and violence than cannabis ever will bwfc71, you don't get many stoners smashing the streets up on a friday night, people don't tend to get aggressive.

But that is relatively a recennt occurance. Also it is inline with teh rise of cannabis use in rcent years. Is it not a case that people are smoking weed, whilst drinking a bottle of vodka, before going out, and then getting smashed up on even more alcohol whilst out. Thats what seems to happen in Amsterdam. Weed and alcohol do not mix and does cause problems - its one of the reasons why the government wanted to restrict the sale of weed to visitors.

the problems you're describing there are because of the booze.

the weed plays no part in it.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I had smoked that joke joint while driving home in my car I wouldn't be here to tell the tale. That cannabis is some serious shit and I wouldn't touch it with Bolton Haters lips.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

By definition I go with the stated law of any country I am in. Currently I am in the UK and it is ILLEGAL for the sale and use of cannabis and as such I do not smoke it. Whilst I was in The Netherlands I never smoked it due to the fact of the problems it casues personally later on in life, I don't smoke, and the problems it causes for the city police and publicans every weekend when ignorant British go over and think they can handle it with alcohol.

I never said that smoking does not cause cancer, but I did iterate that ANY form of smoking can cause cancer due to the body inhaling a foreign substance/material - that is a FACT!!!

I have seen people die due to the affects of weed smoking. Paranoia setting in and jumping out of windows due to the paranoia - yes it may be a case of a current untreated mental probelm but that problem is hightened by the use of weed! No one has ever died of smoking tobacco itself, but die from smoking related illnesses. Its like people do not die from drinking but from drinking related illnesses.

Addiction is a massive problem with weed, as 1874 has pointed out as it takes over your life and can lead to other problems such as those with police. Weed can take over ones life - no matter how little addictive it is, it is still addictive just like drinking, gambling, gym (or any other form of OCD)

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Alcohol causes far more carnage and violence than cannabis ever will bwfc71, you don't get many stoners smashing the streets up on a friday night, people don't tend to get aggressive.

But that is relatively a recennt occurance. Also it is inline with teh rise of cannabis use in rcent years. Is it not a case that people are smoking weed, whilst drinking a bottle of vodka, before going out, and then getting smashed up on even more alcohol whilst out. Thats what seems to happen in Amsterdam. Weed and alcohol do not mix and does cause problems - its one of the reasons why the government wanted to restrict the sale of weed to visitors.

But it does play a part, a big part. One can drink until the cows come home and be ok, not apranoid and just be drunk (as well as over the limit), but when weed is added, persona can change. I have seen people become so paranoid that they have started fights and the drink is the added problem, then other extreme is that people become so hysterical with fits of laughter and cannot breathe properly due to the constant exhalation of air due to laughing - and then add teh alcohol.... Weed use alone, I have already said in a previous post above.

One needs to see it weeke in and week out to see teh real problems that weed does cause.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Forgot to add that weed is actually ILLEGAL in The Netherlands, but it is tolerated. One can only smoke the weed is designated places and the charge for being caught with weed or smoking outside a designated zone is €125 fine and/or possible imprisonment for 3 years!

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

But it does play a part, a big part. One can drink until the cows come home and be ok, not apranoid and just be drunk (as well as over the limit), but when weed is added, persona can change. I have seen people become so paranoid that they have started fights and the drink is the added problem, then other extreme is that people become so hysterical with fits of laughter and cannot breathe properly due to the constant exhalation of air due to laughing - and then add teh alcohol.... Weed use alone, I have already said in a previous post above.

One needs to see it weeke in and week out to see teh real problems that weed does cause.

I'm sure it happens occasionally. But that all sounds alcohol related behaviour to me.

From my experience (in Europe and the UK) with people smoking and drinking, I have never once seen either of these happen.

By and large weed mellows. When people drink too much then smoke it often just wipes them out, in my experience they'll either whitey or go to bed.

Most reasonable people can have a few drinks, have a smoke and relax.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Briton Sentenced To Death For Drug Smuggling - Page 4 _49735645_drugs_comparisons_464gr

Yeah, mushrooms!

Go me!

flower

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never seen Hipster get so passionate about anything - he must love his drugs.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Alcohol is the biggest killer, cause of crime, illness, mental issues and more people are addicted to it than any illegal drug. It's banned in some countries. It's ok though because the government here make a fortune from it so it can't be that bad. So all you pissheads making uneducated comments about drugs sound like a bunch of drunken hypocrites imo.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

sorry but I've never read such rubbish in my life.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I'm sure it happens occasionally. But that all sounds alcohol related behaviour to me.

From my experience (in Europe and the UK) with people smoking and drinking, I have never once seen either of these happen.

By and large weed mellows. When people drink too much then smoke it often just wipes them out, in my experience they'll either whitey or go to bed.

Most reasonable people can have a few drinks, have a smoke and relax.

Don't be daft it makes you jump out of windows and KILL PEOPLE! cyclops

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This could have been an interesting thread if the people posting had a clue about how to use quotes.

Instead it's become a boring mess.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Instead it's become a boring mess.

Just like you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Just like you.

And yet you stalk me across three forums.

I suggest I am the reason you get out of bed in the morning.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What other site do you go on? I only know two you sneeky twat.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:What other site do you go on? I only know two you sneeky twat.

Trannylove.com

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Wed Jan 23 2013, 14:07; edited 1 time in total

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm scared to click on that link.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'm scared to click on that link.

It does have a dodgy title but it's not what you think.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why did you change the original link? Lauras playground or something it was before you changed it to trannylove wasn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum