Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Player kicks ballboy and gets sent off - VIDEO

+12
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just seen one of the worst piece of sportsman ship I have ever seen, the ball went out of play and the ball boy fell on the ball. Eden Hazard went over and kicked the ball from under the lad and kicked him in the process.

Hazard was sent off - Dirty bastard!

Player kicks ballboy and gets sent off - VIDEO 1358976376522

WTF was the ballboy doing, I'd have kicked the chubby bastard twice.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

OneFinFreedman wrote:WTF was the ballboy doing, I'd have kicked the chubby bastard twice.

:clap: He is deliberately lying on the ball to stop Hazard getting it back into play.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Aaron you arse part, how can you have a pop at Hazard? The ball boy was out of order, he simply tried to kick the ball from under him. He should have stamped on his head too.
I thought it was really very funny, I hope common sense will prevail and no further punishment will be dished out.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

here's a tweet from the ball boy before the match... genuinely.

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Swansea need to be punished for this. Look at him lying on the ball, he is supposed to be a ball boy getting the ball back. And didn't he make a meal of it, rolling about. The little shit.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The ball boys a little shit, hazard didn't even touch him and he almost burst out crying at 17 years old.

I hope he gets some stick at school.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

#servesyourightyoulittleshit

(Did I use it right?)

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eden Hazard's in for an ear full from his captain John Terry when he gets back in the dressing room after kicking a ball boy.

He'd told him to kick the black one.    

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Apparently the 17 year old ball boy (boy??) is the son of a Swansea director. Hazard has been hard done by here

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He didn't kick him hazard as he could.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hazard was very hard done by, the ball boys had been doing this all game and clearly the Chelsea players would be frustrated by the actions. All Haxard did was try kick the ball from under him. It's just a shame it wasn't Terry getting the ball back - he would have sorted the ball boy out good and proper and then shag his mum for the sake of it.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You'd hope that one of the Swansea players would have kicked the lad's arse hard for gamesmanship. This reflects worse on Swansea than it does on Hazard. And the referee's a plonker as well. Played to the crowd!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's brilliant because the ballboy thought he could be a "ledge". Credit to Hazard.

This clip even shows the little twerp doing a Suarez.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVHVS26RBeM

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are all missing the point, this ballboy is a legend. He was clearly instructed to waste as much time as possible to aid the home side - and he did his job beyond the call of duty. His antics wasted at least 5 minutes.

Bolton should be on the phone to this legend as we speak offering him the Dawson money - the current set of Reebok ballboys treat the ball like a hot potato. Imagine the time this young chap could waste on the rare occasion we are winning. In the long run it will be a much better signing than another defender who can't defend.

He clearly took it upon himself to do this, thinking he'd be a comedian. Obviously thinks he's something special with that twitter account, embarrassing really a 17 year old ball boy is bad enough but to behave like that is pathetic hope he's taking a hammering at school.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:here's a tweet from the ball boy before the match... genuinely.

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

What's wrong with that, he clearly is the king of ball boys.

More worryingly, why are you "following" ball boys?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

All Ball boys are instructed by clubs to return the ball as quickly as possible to the home team and try to cause as much delay as possible when returning to the Away side.

ive seen our ball boys doing it loads of times.

this guy took it much to far though.

I remember a match (think it was Blackburn) at the Bok, Blackburn where losing and the manager instructed one of his players to 'warm up' - he spent the rest of the match pretending to do stretches near the corner flag and kept beating our ball boy to it and returning it to the Blackburn players very quickly. It was rather annoying, our ball boy should have 'accidentally' stamped on the back of his calf with his boots when he was stretching for getting in the way...

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Maybe I over reacted by calling Hazard a dirty bastard, a heat of the moment comment but he still didn't need to kick the lad IMO, could have easily picked him up or moved him and picked the ball up.

The lad obviously knew what he was doing and also didn't get hurt as much as he made out in the first place IMO.

It's ended alright anyway, hazard appologised to the lad in the dressing room so why they are getting the police involved god only knows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum