Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Player kicks ballboy and gets sent off - VIDEO

+12
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let me see, a Swansea employee admits he will cheat before a ball is kicked and keeps to the script perfectly! What a numpty!!

A credit to his Swansea Director dad?! "Look son you shouldn't have stated your intentions before the game, you should have just got on with it."

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If im honest, I think most ball boys are little timewasting shits who need a good kick up the arse.

Ours are fine, just other teams ones...

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:If im honest, I think most ball boys are little timewasting shits who need a good kick up the arse.

Lol!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:If im honest, I think most ball boys are little timewasting shits who need a good kick up the arse.

It's time we employed some "timewasting shits", we should make this Welsh lad an offer.

I reckon if we'd had him since August we'd be 10 points better off.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's time we employed some "timewasting shits", we should make this Welsh lad an offer.

Hi Nat,

A lot of clubs have got ball girls as well. How do we classify them? Are they little time wasting shits also who should be at home practising domestic skills?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Hi Nat,

A lot of clubs have got ball girls as well. How do we classify them? Are they little time wasting shits also who should be at home practising domestic skills?

women at football in general is just wrong, the woman should use the time the man is at the match to make sure the ironing and cleaning is all done and to cook him a nice hot meal for when he gets home.

Upon gentleman walking back in the house, the woman should bring slippers, a beer, the TV remote and offer a blowjob before serving the earlier prepared meal.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:here's a tweet from the ball boy before the match... genuinely.

The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

What's wrong with that, he clearly is the king of ball boys.

More worryingly, why are you "following" ball boys?

Nat, you don't have to "follow" someone to see a tweet, just so you're aware.

I didn't follow David Cameron around yesterday but i was aware of his speech.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267276/Eden-Hazard-kicks-ballboy-ribs-refuses-return-ball-cup-semi-final.html

he's also an heir to a 42 million pound fortune and boasts about his lavish lifestyle on twitter.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:wow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267276/Eden-Hazard-kicks-ballboy-ribs-refuses-return-ball-cup-semi-final.html

he's also an heir to a 42 million pound fortune and boasts about his lavish lifestyle on twitter.

He definitely deserves a good kicking.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Typical Daily mail, bringing his private life and money into it, like just because he is to inherit that sort of money automatically makes him an arsehole.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The Ballboy did his best to get to the ball before Hazard and got 'bumped over'. He then grabbed on to the ball to prevent Hazard getting it. If he actually got kicked, it wasn't hard enough, the little shit.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What odds would you give on the little shit getting a death threat? Chelsea fans used to readily dish out the old death threat card to referees who gave them a dodgy decision.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:What odds would you give on the little shit getting a death threat? Chelsea fans used to readily dish out the old death threat card to referees who gave them a dodgy decision.

You used to dish out death threats before you went soft.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a good job it was Hazard. If it was Torres he would have missed him.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Typical Daily mail, bringing his private life and money into it, like just because he is to inherit that sort of money automatically makes him an arsehole.

He was an rsole before the money thing came out, now he's a spoilt brat as well!

Loved the Joey Barton moment of sense "Hazard's only crime was he didn't kick him hard enough!" Excellent, the first time he's ever used his brain cell in my eyes!!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alex ferguson - "he could've killed him"

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Yeah that came to mind as well. Notwithstanding that the ballboy had no injuries as a result of the kick the ball got.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If Swansea played in their own country's league like they should do and we left the EU and put a cap on little snotty Belgian workers, then none of this would have happened.

Bloody foreigners!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Player kicks ballboy and gets sent off - VIDEO - Page 2 Gprt

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why should they ? The ballboy was a cocky little twat. If it was Ashley Cole he would have shot him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum