Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Player kicks ballboy and gets sent off - VIDEO

+12
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I saw Pat Nevin being a complete arsehole and backing the player.

He said something like 'the ballboy dived on the ball and feigned injury, it's time to do away with ballboys'

We all saw that the ballboy dived on the ball and was being a complete knob but hasn't Pat Nevin been watching his fellow professionals in the last 20 years?

Stupid man.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Many years ago, Blackburn played Liverpool at Ewood Park. The game was tight and right near full time Liverpool got a corner. The Blackburn ball boy quickly gave the ball to Liverpool and they scored from the corner and won the match.

Jimmy ' Chinless Wonder ' Hill criticized the ball boy on Match of the Day saying that he was too quick in giving the ball to the Liverpool team because Blackburn didn't have enough time to regroup and organise their defence for the corner!

It's funny how times have changed.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've seen Brian Jensen having a go at a ballboy at t'Turf, for giving him the ball back too quickly when we've been in front.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I've seen Brian Jensen having a go at a ballboy at t'Turf, for giving him the ball back too quickly when we've been in front.

The legend of the Beast!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know about him being a 'legend'. Very Happy

Although saving a Michael Carrick penalty to help us beat Man Utd certainly should warrant the status. cheers

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I don't know about him being a 'legend'. Very Happy

Although saving a Michael Carrick penalty to help us beat Man Utd certainly should warrant the status. cheers

Owen Coyles greatest day at the Turf. I think that game might have been the reason why we signed him! Embarassed

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"Ball Boy" makes it sound worse don't you think? At 17 he could be playing in the Prem and getting a good kicking every week. Most 17 year olds get that on a night out or in the park with their mates. All he did was kick the ball from under him. The media are making it out a bit like he was a 9 year old ball boy who had stumbled and got in the way by accident and that the player booted a kid.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

There have been comments about Hazard not knowing the ballboy was 17, but the ballboy is a big lad! Big enough to be well aware of what he was doing. The little shit.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:What odds would you give on the little shit getting a death threat? Chelsea fans used to readily dish out the old death threat card to referees who gave them a dodgy decision.

You used to dish out death threats before you went soft.

I don't post enough and get into heated debates enough to dish out death threats. I still have it in my locker. There is nothing more amusing than when it all kicks off on the forum and threats are given out.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What's a 17 year old doing being a ball boy anyway?! The ballboys at the Reebok are about 8.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I don't post enough and get into heated debates enough to dish out death threats. I still have it in my locker. There is nothing more amusing than when it all kicks off on the forum and threats are given out.

I don't know, I think you've lost it. Age has caught up with you.

Shame.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:What's a 17 year old doing being a ball boy anyway?! The ballboys at the Reebok are about 8.

It was his last game as a ballboy

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:What's a 17 year old doing being a ball boy anyway?! The ballboys at the Reebok are about 8.

It was his last game as a ballboy

It is now!!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Should have kicked the shite bag in the balls .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum