Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nonce Hunters

+5
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Nonce Hunters Empty The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:10

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anybody seen the Nonce Hunters videos that are going round the internet at the moment? They caught this dirty old bastard the other day......

I hope the filthy bastard gets locked up. What does everyone reckon and what do you think of the Nonce Hunters? Good or bad idea what they're doing?

2The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:20

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good and Bad.

Good in the sense that they are doing something neither the police or the government will do.

Bad in the sense that if they are wrong, an innocent person could end up getting attacked and killed by a lynch mob.

I hate this culture that has spawned on Facebook - you know the type, you see a picture of somebody with a caption saying something like this is 'whoever' - he is a pedophile and has had sex with over 100 babies, hit 'like' if you think he should be hung. you then get millions of people 'liking' it and posting comments like 'filfi peado scum, ope u rot in ell' or something like that.

The chances are that the person in the picture is innocent and the subject of a hate campaign because he pissed his ex girlfriend off... but stupid people believe it 'because it was on facebook' and the guy is forever watching his back from lynch mobs trying to kill him...

3The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Totally against for the reasons Rebel pointed out above.

Although if he'd been meeting a 10 year old "girl" I may have felt differently.

4The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:48

These 15 year olds all look 18 these days. I don't touch anyone unless they've got wrinkles and their tits are lower than their fanny.

5The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:49

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Totally against for the reasons Rebel pointed out above.

Although if he'd been meeting a 10 year old "girl" I may have felt differently.

Nat, we are agreeing to much... Shocked

Im not saying the guy in the video is NOT a pedophile, he could be. however, he could just be the subject of a hate campaign and goaded in to saying the right things in front of a camera.

Its a risky game - I could take a picture of anybody on this forum and post it on Facebook saying "this man is a pedophile" and bang - 50% of the UK population genuinely believes he is within 24 hours.

Im astounded that seeing a pic posted by a random person on Facebook is looked as as 'proof' of somebody committing terrible crimes by a lot of our thick, illiterate "Jeremy Kyle watching" fraternity... Rolling Eyes

6The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So you think a 61 year old man trying to meet a 15 year old is ok?

7The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:So you think a 61 year old man trying to meet a 15 year old is ok?

No, I just think he may have had a valid reason for doing so - some do. it could be his granddaughter and the video has been edited to make him look like he was meeting her for sex.

il be honest, I cant hear the video as im in work, so if somebody could enlighten me id appreciate it.

8The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:So you think a 61 year old man trying to meet a 15 year old is ok?

No, I just think 15 year olds know what they want and are more street savvy than your average 61 year old.

As I've said, if he thought he was meeting a 10 year old I'd have had his balls cut off.

9The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The guy had been sending sexual texts to someone he believed was a 15 year old girl. Then he arranged to meet her. Sadly for him it wasn't a 15 year old girl but the Nonce Hunters. The video isn't edited in any way. I agree with what you're saying about it being easy to just accuse someone of anything on the internet. These guys have evidence though.

10The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No, I just think 15 year olds know what they want and are more street savvy than your average 61 year old.

As I've said, if he thought he was meeting a 10 year old I'd have had his balls cut off.

This isn't about a 15 year old being savvy.

It's about a dirty old man who should know better. He's a risk to all children and deserves to be named and shamed.

11The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Here Here

12The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In this case, Im swaying in the thinking of BDP.

however, why has he not yet been arrested and questioned?

Is it because no crime had ACTUALLY been committed? If so, this guy will get protection instead of a trial...

13The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

This isn't about a 15 year old being savvy.

It's about a dirty old man who should know better. He's a risk to all children and deserves to be named and shamed.

I don't agree. For all we know this 15 year old could have said "I'm 16 tomorrow, let's meet up for a chat and have sex after midnight". Totally legal.

I know I'm stretching things, but people should only be outed as nonces when there is proof.

14The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok_Rebel wrote:In this case, Im swaying in the thinking of BDP.

however, why has he not yet been arrested and questioned?

Is it because no crime had ACTUALLY been committed? If so, this guy will get protection instead of a trial...

They say in the video they'll be passing the evidence on to the police.

15The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They say in the video they'll be passing the evidence on to the police.

They can pass it all they like but they'll never get a conviction as it wasn't a police "sting". Any amount of editing or cutting or dubbing could have gone on. A defence lawyer would have it thrown out in a second.

16The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:02

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I know I'm stretching things, but people should only be outed as nonces when there is proof.

So sending texts to a 15 year old girl talking about sex and then arranging to meet isn't proof this guy has sexual desrires towards children?

17The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:04

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:They can pass it all they like but they'll never get a conviction as it wasn't a police "sting". Any amount of editing or cutting or dubbing could have gone on. A defence lawyer would have it thrown out in a second.

That's why it's good that he's been shown for what he is in this video. He's a nonce and has been named and shamed. The dirty filthy perverted bastard. Hopefully he's had a good kicking or two by now.

18The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:06

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Someone off here had sex with her 64 year old teacher when she was 15, not sure how she argues the point.

19The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So sending texts to a 15 year old girl talking about sex and then arranging to meet isn't proof this guy has sexual desrires towards children?

We've been down this road before, you know my feelings on this.

20The Nonce Hunters Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's why it's good that he's been shown for what he is in this video. He's a nonce and has been named and shamed. The dirty filthy perverted bastard. Hopefully he's had a good kicking or two by now.

I don't disagree with you in this case as he was clearly up for shagging a 15 year old, but other cases often aren't as cut and dried.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum