Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nonce Hunters

+5
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm right and you're wrong though.

This isn't about what you think a 15 year old girl should and shouldn't be doing.

It's about fully grown men who have sexual desires for underage girls.

It's wrong, they know it's wrong and you should know it's wrong.

22The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like these kind of things I'm afraid.

vigilante culture/entrapment.

I felt the same way about the "to catch a predator" show in the US.

23The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

These people deserve it though.

They're nonces.

24The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

It's about fully grown men who have sexual desires for underage girls.

It's wrong, they know it's wrong and you should know it's wrong.

I know it's wrong, but I like to see facts before I ruin someones life.

25The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:These people deserve it though.

They're nonces.

Maybe.

these kind of things make me feel uncomfortable quite honestly.

26The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I know it's wrong, but I like to see facts before I ruin someones life.

Since when?

27The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I know it's wrong, but I like to see facts before I ruin someones life.

Since when?

About 8am this morning.

28The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:These people deserve it though.

They're nonces.

Maybe.

these kind of things make me feel uncomfortable quite honestly.

Why? If the Nonce Hunters didn't out this filthy beast he'd have still been searching the internet for young girls to groom. Now he's probably shitting himself and having to watch his back.

29The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:About 8am this morning.

What happened?

30The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is just a British rehash of "To catch a predator". There were some serious sickos on that show including a Rabbi, a cop and a teacher.

Society should be protected from these kinds of creatures but I would rather the authorities be given the resources to tackle this growing problem rather than leaving it in the hands of back street vigilantes.

31The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:28 pm

when i was 15 my boyfriend was 17. should he be on nonce hunters?

32The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I bet you have had a good few nonces in your time.

33The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:when i was 15 my boyfriend was 17. should he be on nonce hunters?

Nope. There is a massive disparity between 15 and 61. The old boy knew as a parent that what he was doing was wrong. I have no doubt he was led on and tricked by the film producers but the fact that he turned up at the arranged venue showed that he was quite prepared to go through with his wicked plan.

34The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:when i was 15 my boyfriend was 17. should he be on nonce hunters?

I bet he dumped you.

35The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There is a bit of an aspect here...

How many 16 year old girls actually go "hunting" for older men? Not going to say it doesn't happen as it does and I know its a very small percentage that does. But the age disparity doesn't just go for under 16 year olds. I know a couple where she is 27 and he is 65 - almost 40 years difference!!! Or would we be talking like this if it was a 40 year old woman who was having "fun" with a 15 year old boy - or would the majority be congratulating the boy???

36The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, and he should be in prison!

37The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What a dickhead.

38The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:58 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Yes, and he should be in prison!

why?

In fact the Spanish have it half right - although teh age of consent, for me, is too low.

Age of Consent for sex if 12 in Spain but only if the other person involved has a ge of 3 years difference or less (i.e. a 15 year old boy can date and have "fun" with a girl 12 - with consent, of course) but once the female turns 16 then age difference is no more!!!

39The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They've caught another one. This time it's a teacher meeting a 15 year old for sex.......

This dirty pervert needs locking up imo.

40The Nonce Hunters - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a teacher he really has no excuse. I can see him losing his job and quite right too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum