Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nonce Hunters

+5
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Bernard Dennis Park
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The Nonce Hunters - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Fri Mar 08 2013, 23:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wtf do they do it???

Can't get my head around it thankfully.

42The Nonce Hunters - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Fri Mar 08 2013, 23:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you saw him in the street you wouldn't have a clue he was a kiddy fiddler. That is the most frightening part about these exposures. The Liberals will argue that there was no real victim because the whole set-up was stage managed but the fact that the Silver haired bastard turned up to the arranged meeting shows that he was up for it. There really can be no excuses for this kind of behaviour. It is deviant and unacceptable. He obviously likes to get his rocks off but I doubt he would be amused if his own daughter was the recipent of someone playing his role on the date in question.

43The Nonce Hunters - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Sat Mar 09 2013, 10:11

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:Wtf do they do it???

Can't get my head around it thankfully.

It's just the way they are imo. Some people are attracted to the opposite sex, some people are attracted to the same sex and some dirty perverted freaks are attracted to youngsters.

There's no cure for it. You can't stop a gay man fancying other men so why do people think a paedophile can be cured? They'll always be fucked up in the head imo.

I'd seriously throw that teacher, and all other nonces, in jail for the rest of his life. He's a danger to children and always will be.

44The Nonce Hunters - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nonce Hunters Sat Mar 09 2013, 10:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I agree Bernard, I should have explained myself a little clearer, sorry.

What I was getting at, is to me - and I'm sure most people - is that a there is not that much difference in appearance between a 15 and 18 year old girl. Girl's finish puberty in those three years, so if you are driven to seek out young women then why not go for the legal 18 and overs rather than those who aren't?

Why risk everything - his career and possibly wife and family - for the sake of a 'number' - 15, 16 or 17 rather than 18, 19 or above?

I guess the younger girls are more naieve at that age but I doubt any of them up for internet sex are hardly going to be virgins, if that is what he was after?

Either way he's a dirty old man - I can only speak for myself but at my age if I saw a girl walking down the street at that sort of age, with her mum - my eyes automatically look at the mother.

Either way as a parent I wouldn't want a perv like this anywhere near my daughter let alone teaching her!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum