Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washing Hands After Using The Toilet

+8
rammywhite
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Washing Hands After Using The Toilet Empty Washing Hands After Using The Toilet Tue Mar 05 2013, 12:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Much has been said about the standard of care in Hospitals these days and patients contracting illness over and above what they originally went in for. Purely on observation I note that only about 50% of people(men) ever wash their hands when they've emptied their clogs or had a dump. Am I right with this? Is the extra illness down to visitors' and relatives' lack of hygiene being passed on to patients?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem with hospitals is that they're full of ill people so they are by nature a germfest.
Personally I always wash my hands after using the loo, but most of my female friends don't!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once got an employee sacked from my gym for not washing her hands. Dirty bint.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think women are the most unhygienic, out of the sexes.

Their toilets are worse than men's so its all their fault.

I make mine wash or shower now, before sex.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I think women are the most unhygienic, out of the sexes.

Some gents toilets at football grounds are disgusting. They should issue fans with galoshes before entering the stadia.

Washing your hands after using the ablutions should be second nature. You can be poor but you can still be clean.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Slightly contraversial that. I think that men's toilets are worse, especially when you want a dump and some twat has pissed all over the seat and floor. It doesn't take a lot of effort to lift the seat and aim. It's got a lot worse in recent years as kids these days seem too shy to use the stones and prefer to slash all over the seats. I know that the current generation are more impotent than my generation as it's been on the rise (no pun intended) for the last 30 years, but I hadn't realised that they also suffer from dick paranoia. Half of them won't even get changed or shower at the gym the dirty sods.
Women on the other hand are all clean, sweet, fragrant and generally lovely. All women. All the time. I've done an extensive survey.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As you get older the waterworks department can be rather unpredictable. I always sit on the toilet to have a slash. It's much more hygienic.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Also womens have them used tampon bins, that are very unhygienic when not used in the correct manner.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT some wont know what galoshes are lol!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Also womens have them used tampon bins, that are very unhygienic when not used in the correct manner.

They are disposable bins. How can one not use such a receptacle other than in the correct manner?

Far more hygienic than flushing them down the loo and causing a blockage in the drainage system.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:RT some wont know what galoshes are lol!

SK, I have always found that education is a work in progress.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Slightly contraversial that. I think that men's toilets are worse, especially when you want a dump and some twat has pissed all over the seat and floor. It doesn't take a lot of effort to lift the seat and aim. It's got a lot worse in recent years as kids these days seem too shy to use the stones and prefer to slash all over the seats. I know that the current generation are more impotent than my generation as it's been on the rise (no pun intended) for the last 30 years, but I hadn't realised that they also suffer from dick paranoia. Half of them won't even get changed or shower at the gym the dirty sods.
Women on the other hand are all clean, sweet, fragrant and generally lovely. All women. All the time. I've done an extensive survey.

Some women even pump you know.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We've all seen it, in a restaurant or pub grub, straight out the crapper to dipping bread in your soup! Saw one halfwit do it at my nieces wedding a couple og years ago. Can't beat some extra "spice" from under the fingernails! Dirty b....!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's why i won't use public transport, dirty fuckers sneezing all over the place.

Snoting and spluttering.

What would you do if, somebody sneezed in your direction, on a bus or train, without using their hand as protection ?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:That's why i won't use public transport, dirty fuckers sneezing all over the place.

Snoting and spluttering.

What would you do if, somebody sneezed in your direction, on a bus or train, without using their hand as protection ?

Or a handkerchief if you're well to do!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hate it when your finger goes through the bloody loo roll, whole new meaning to chocolate fingers.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I used to think washing your hands after was standard practice. Now I hate shaking hands with strangers.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I once got an employee sacked from my gym for not washing her hands. Dirty bint.

Had she been to the bog- or was she just dirty in general.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If we're on about lavatorial habits there's a bloke that works with me who gets on my nerves. When he goes for a leak he doesn't just pull hs zip down and gets his owd lad out and get on with it- he has to undo his belt , undo his trousers before he gets it out. It's not like it's something enormous to frighten womewn with- it's just an ordinary little excuse. Next time he does it - I'm going to tell him to piss properly.

But he always washes his hands -like I do We're all hygienic where I work. Apart from one or two who's arses are off plumb

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

I remember some Banks putting out bowls of mints for queueing customers. However, this practice stopped when uneaten mints were tested and found to have umpteen traces of bacteria and urine on the surface. It's pretty clear that some people don't wash their hands after using the toilet probably also including those who regularly handle food. Personally, I don't like to see those TV chefs that feel it necessary to constantly touch food with their bare hands in order to improve the meal's presentation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum