Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washing Hands After Using The Toilet

+8
rammywhite
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I sometimes catch people out. When people come round I normally put a clean towel in the bathroom but sometimes I remove the old one but forget to put the new one in.

Twice, amazingly, someone has emerged from the bathroom after their visit, and I just straight up said, "what did you dry your hands on?" and quick as a flash they go "the towel" then the question sinks in and they realise that the question must have been for a reason and instead of just going "ok, you got me, I'll wash my hands" they stutter around trying to come up with a feeble excuse, like "errr, I mean, there was no towel, I dried my hands on my pants" but by now you already know they are lying and didn't even notice the missing towel because they didn't even consider washing their hands.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I just wash my cock in the morning as this saves time throughout the day having to wash my hands everytime I go the the loo.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:I just wash my cock in the morning as this saves time throughout the day having to wash my hands everytime I go the the loo.

Shocked

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mr Magoo wrote:I hate it when your finger goes through the bloody loo roll, whole new meaning to chocolate fingers.
Tar Poo is the worse, goes up your back and arond your cheeks, can't get rid of the smell on your fingers. Rolling Eyes

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

WhiteBic wrote:I just wash my cock in the morning as this saves time throughout the day having to wash my hands everytime I go the the loo.

Washing Hands After Using The Toilet - Page 2 3077217049

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum