Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which part of the Reebok do you prefer to sit and why?

+21
Natasha Whittam
LeedsWanderer
Lyric Todkill
Lofty_Love
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
Norpig
Barryjw
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Tigermin
Triumph
TheHateCamel
bwfc71
JonnyRandom
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am looking at getting a couple of season tickets for next season. It would be for me and my eldest son (under 18) Where do you suggest would be the best place to sit. I'd like a bit of atmosphere.

I have been all around the stadium and the best view has to be by the half way line. The best atmosphere seemed to be in the North Stand Upper and 'nob head' corner as I've seen it referred to...

Also there will be games from time to time where I'd want to bring a mate...how does this work - guessing this would only be possible if the seat next to me if free.

What do you guys suggest?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Go away games instead.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Im around the half way line in the west lower. Love it there

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Isn't West Lower where the old people sit?

I've only sat there once for a cup game and it was rubbish.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Because I like a bit of quiet, even though I do sing and shout.. and ever since the opening of the 'Bok, I have sat in Upper West MM25

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

East lower towards the half way line, near the front. Only place to be!

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Isn't West Lower where the old people sit?

I've only sat there once for a cup game and it was rubbish.

Not that many old people and not that shit Wink

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

TheHateCamel wrote:East lower towards the half way line, near the front. Only place to be!
Thats where we are only half way up out of the rain, to close to the front you get wet, Plenty empty seats available, good set of fans not to much swearing and a cracking view.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

North Stand Lower right against the hoardings directly behind the goal,brilliant spot !

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

East Stand \Upper- near the half way line- you can see everything clearly. They're mainly civilised people around you.
In reality any part of the ground gives you a good view

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BTID - If you like a bit of atmosphere, Id recommend the NSL.

There is a bit of atmosphere there but its not too lairy for kids.

Stay away from the family stands (NSU and WSL) as they really are just full of some of the saddest, quietest fans ive ever seen, they even take flasks, sandwiches and blankets...

I stand in 'Nob Head Corner' as you put it and will stay there until my little lad gets old enough to come with his daddy - I will then move to the NSL.

Il be honest, anyone who takes a kid in the ESL (the corner under the screen) is insane.

THC takes his kids I think and if you want atmosphere and halfway line seating, around his bit of the ESL would be a good bet too. ESL season tickets are expensive though so if cost is a factor - id go for the NSL, I know a lot of the walkden whites who sit there and ive sat there myself a few times, always had a good crack.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

JonnyRandom wrote:Not that many old people and not that shit Wink

Liar Laughing

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Stay away from the family stands (NSU and WSL) as they really are just full of some of the saddest, quietest fans ive ever seen, they even take flasks, sandwiches and blankets...

That's where I sit you cheeky cnut! Laughing I'm in the middle between the players entrance and the North stand goal. It's not as quiet as you might think but because it's a family stand you don't get the filthy language in front of the kids.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

ESL - near the front between nob head corner and the half way line. Don't knock the corner, I regularly go there if the 1st half was dire for at bit more atmosphere or if I bump in to a few lads I know over there.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Currently in West Lower, previously West upper where there is no atmosphere whatsoever. Tried East lower which is a little better. Never been in North stand but they don't make much noise from where I am sat. Only go behind the goals in allocated stands at away matches which is much better.

None compare to a full house at Burnden!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I sit in the ESL in the section next to nob-head corner just outside the penalty area, i've even started taking my 5 year old to a few games this season and its been ok, some choice language but not too bad.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've sat in nearly all parts of the ground. East lower and north lower are best for "atmosphere" (what atmosphere there is at the 'bok anyway!). West upper and lower, north upper and east upper are quite, more family friendly areas to sit.

The west and east upper's offer the best view of the pitch and both goals in my opinion and now my teens are disappearing even further into the past with every passing second, I tend to value this most. So I sit in the west upper.

I actually find it difficult to sit in the east upper or lower as it's opposite the cameras and it makes watching the highlights later seem really weird. Anyone else feel like this?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have sat in the East Stand upper since the Reebok opened -and one small inconvenience is that when the sun is shining (a rare occurence) it shines right in your face,so sometimes you can get a bit blinded by it

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I went in the West Upper once on a freebie. No offence Sgt but I'd never pay to sit up there.

Towards the back of the ESL is the best view imho.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a season ticket holder any more so when I get to home games I take what's available which invariably means the Lofthouse. I find it difficult to sit still during games so I'm usually hopping about yelling at the team, the ref, the opposition and anyone else that's involved so I'm not generally arsed about the quality of the seat or who is around. TBF anywhere in the Reebok is better than many of the grounds I've visited over the years and we should count our blessings. On Saturday I'll be in that Cobbold Stand at Portman Rd which is a toilet compared to the Lofthouse, but as long as we win who gives a monkeys?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum