Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which part of the Reebok do you prefer to sit and why?

+21
Natasha Whittam
LeedsWanderer
Lyric Todkill
Lofty_Love
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
Norpig
Barryjw
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Tigermin
Triumph
TheHateCamel
bwfc71
JonnyRandom
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:Dont go W.S.L. utter shite, You get up and sing and you have people turning round giving you evils, Done it a few times earlier this season and my daughter too, This ineffect made us change seats to N.S.U. which is a bit better but as a whole the atmosphere is shite, Best off just doing away games pal thats where its at.

People go to the match to watch a football game, not the back of some arsehole's head trying to chant songs like a 6 year old.

Just to let you know my seats were on the back row so you point is not a issue. And its people with your out look who make the atmosphere shite at football. people like you should stay at home and cook, go shopping or something.

Yeah make us a sandwich biatch. Twisted Evil

Stuck up bitch at that.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

LeedsWanderer wrote:Dont go W.S.L. utter shite, You get up and sing and you have people turning round giving you evils, Done it a few times earlier this season and my daughter too, This ineffect made us change seats to N.S.U. which is a bit better but as a whole the atmosphere is shite, Best off just doing away games pal thats where its at.
North stand upper is no better than the WSL, IMO.I agree with you about the away games though. I don't think there have been many better away fans than Bolton this season in the Championship.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like the Nat lower.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've gone for East Stand Lower...Was going to go North Upper but opted for better view and a little bit more of an atmosphere..hopefully

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sat in every stand, even the south stand once for some reason, i've been in the west stand lower for the past 5 seasons.

Not much difference between each stand IMO apart from a different view.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum