Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are we all from????

+27
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
wessy
karlypants
WhiteBic
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Alf Hooker
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Tigermin
NickFazer
gloswhite
mark leach
bwfc71
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Hip Priest
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Sgt. Bash
Banks of the Croal
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Where are we all from???? Empty Where are we all from???? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:05

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Born Townleys spent most of my early life up Tonge Moor.

Started watching Bolton about 59, remember us winning the Cup in 58 on a black and white telly.
Still watching and going through agony and good times.

2Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:05

Born in the next street down from Ewood. Still live there.

3Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:08

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:Born in the next street down from Ewood. Still live there.

No wonder that area smells.

4Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm from Horwich originally, most of my family live in Tongemoor, I've moved there at 16, then moved to Halifax aged 18 - where I still live...

5Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Townleys baby as well.

Halliwell.

Started going to Burnden mid 60's.

Probably watched us play over a thousand games over the years but seldom go these days.

Still in the blood though!

6Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born and brought up in Little Lever. Moved to Preston when I was 21.

7Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Born in bolton royal - lived in Breightmet for 22 years and moved to Harwood last year and a bit ago.

Supported the whites since I was about 7 from what I can remember.

8Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:31

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:Born in the next street down from Ewood. Still live there.

Good man, you still supported Bolton, not as thick as you look..

9Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 00:53

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Townleys for me as well, Halliwell for my teens.

10Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 01:37

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Born Townleys,grew up in Tong Fold,lived in Halliwell for last 25 years. Debut at Burnden in 1963 v Stoke City.

11Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 01:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Born in Townleys 1992, son of Mr and Mrs Hip Priest. Lived in same house toward bottom of Church Road, Halliwell since. Attended St Thomas C.E. Primary School, Sharples High, Bolton Sixth Form and University of Bolton. Attended first Wanderers match in the days of Eidur Gudjohnsen and Claus Jensen.

12Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 02:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Born in Townleys 1992, son of Mr and Mrs Hip Priest. Lived in same house toward bottom of Church Road, Halliwell since. Attended St Thomas C.E. Primary School, Sharples High, Bolton Sixth Form and University of Bolton. Attended first Wanderers match in the days of Eidur Gudjohnsen and Claus Jensen.

Is your name mike?

13Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 02:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Born in Townleys 1992, son of Mr and Mrs Hip Priest. Lived in same house toward bottom of Church Road, Halliwell since. Attended St Thomas C.E. Primary School, Sharples High, Bolton Sixth Form and University of Bolton. Attended first Wanderers match in the days of Eidur Gudjohnsen and Claus Jensen.

Is your name mike?

You're thinking of someone else, Boggers!

14Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 06:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Born in Stirling (still have a soft spot for Stirling Albion) moved to England as there was no work up there. Started supporting the Wanderers in the 1960s. Still do.

15Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 09:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boen at the Bolton Maternity Home, on Victoria Road, in 1971. Lived in Adlington, Halliwell, Sharples, Bromley Cross, Bradley Fold and Darcy Lever - attended Holy Infants, St Josephs RC Primiary and Thornleigh, as well as Thornleigh 6th Form and Manchester Metropolitan University (and more recently ROC Flevoland) and started going to matches from 1977.

16Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 10:47

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Born in townleys and lived off rishton lane. Moved to bromley cross in the seventies and been there ever since. My first game as a kid at burnden was in 1966.

17Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 11:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Born in Mid Wales. Moved down from Scotland when my dad came out of the Army, and lived at the top end of Deane, opposite Haslam park. First game was in the 62/63 season, (when I was 12). when we beat West Ham in a night game. Moved away from Bolton after a couple of years, never to move back. Get to as many games as I can, although work, distance, etc, all play a part in stopping me.

18Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 12:35

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Born in Swinton 1966. Wasn't interested in football until one if my mates pestered the life out of me to go, he usually went with his mam, we were 11 before anyone starts. Sat in the Manny Road upper and was blown away with the atmosphere and the crowd, Whites won 3-0 v Cardiff City 1977 or 78, promotion season. Got a season ticket the following year.

19Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 13:30

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Born Leyland 1958,lived abroad for 25 years came back 3 years ago,watched from Lever End at Burnden till I left,bought season ticket for Reebok from the beginning even though I couldnt go,thought it would help if we got to Wembley !! Best thing about being back is being able to go to the matches again even though the Reebok is no Burnden the Whites are still and always be the team !!

20Where are we all from???? Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Mar 16 2013, 14:40

Harwood from birth to about 20. Then bolton town centre (old schoolrooms) for 4 years and then salford ever since.

schools wise, st brendans primary, thornleigh secondary (expelled beginning of 4th year) and then st james in farnworth.

first bolton match was reading at home when i was about 9 or 10.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum