Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are we all from????

+27
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
wessy
karlypants
WhiteBic
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Alf Hooker
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Tigermin
NickFazer
gloswhite
mark leach
bwfc71
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Hip Priest
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Sgt. Bash
Banks of the Croal
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 22:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Born at townleys in 1983. Was brought up in halliwell and  went to st josephs rc primary on Shepherd cross street and then thornleigh after that. lived there until I was 18 when I met my other half and we moved to Farnworth. Lived there for a couple of years then moved to little Hulton where I've lived ever since. 

My first game was against Fulham at burnden. I can still remember walking on to the burden terrace at the entrance closest to the lever end and being blown away by the size of the pitch. I can even still remember the smell. It was a great experience for me and I was hooked. All I can remember about the match is we won 3-0 and Tony philliskirk scored a penalty in front of the lever end. It was around 1990/91 I guess. 

Thanks for the throwback Johnny, I missed all these threads as a late joiner.

42Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 23:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Born at townleys in 1983. Was brought up in halliwell and  went to st josephs rc primary on Shepherd cross street and then thornleigh after that. lived there until I was 18 when I met my other half and we moved to Farnworth. Lived there for a couple of years then moved to little Hulton where I've lived ever since. 

My first game was against Fulham at burnden. I can still remember walking on to the burden terrace at the entrance closest to the lever end and being blown away by the size of the pitch. I can even still remember the smell. It was a great experience for me and I was hooked. All I can remember about the match is we won 3-0 and Tony philliskirk scored a penalty in front of the lever end. It was around 1990/91 I guess. 

Did you know someone called Daniel Borszcz (I think his last name was spelt) when you was at Thornleigh?

43Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 23:17

No problem 58. I did it once and then forgot about it. It will have to be a friday thing now.

There loads of purple ive wanted to ask 58 if he knows. He was only the year below me

Obviously only for three years Smile

44Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 23:18

Just noticed your avi kp. I saw that same one on my way home tonight Very Happy

45Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 23:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote: It will have to be a friday thing now.

It will have to be as I'm not changing it again! Razz

46Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 23:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Just noticed your avi kp.  I saw that same one on my way home tonight Very Happy

Very Happy

47Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 23:19

karlypants wrote:

Hahaha. Throwback Thursday does have a better ring to it

48Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 23:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Hahaha.  Throwback Thursday does have a better ring to it

lol I have to agree with that! Very Happy

49Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 09:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Born at townleys in 1983. Was brought up in halliwell and  went to st josephs rc primary on Shepherd cross street and then thornleigh after that. lived there until I was 18 when I met my other half and we moved to Farnworth. Lived there for a couple of years then moved to little Hulton where I've lived ever since. 

Did you know someone called Daniel Borszcz (I think his last name was spelt) when you was at Thornleigh?
I definitely remember the name kp, can't for the life of me place the face though.

50Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 09:50

Did you have a brother in the same year as you 58?

51Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 09:56

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:Did you have a brother in the same year as you 58?
Is this the start of a real life game of guess who where you try and figure out who I am Johnny? 

You can knock down a few faces now. The answer is no mate, I am an only child.

52Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 09:59

Not who i thought then. There was two lads in your year, one of which i shared a room with when we went to the alps. They was twins but not identical. And i went out worth a girl in your year called nina. She had an unpronounceable surname so I'm not even going to try and spell it Wink

53Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 10:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Markland twins and Danylevich?

54Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 10:18

Bwfc1958 wrote:Markland twins and Danylevich?

Yeah. Right on both counts.

Smile

55Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 14:01

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

born in townleys, lived in farnworth, then heaton. went to bolton school (girls' division) then lived out of bolton in lots of places for rest of my life so far. Dad took me to Burnden when I was v young, cant remember exactly which was my first game, and had season ticket in Mcr road stand for 14 years, still have a lot of the programmes and we went to all reserve matches as well. I sat behind my Dad and Mr Mitchell, dep head of Bolton Boys, who both smoked malodorous pipes so i missed most goals through a fug of smoke and only knew we scored when they leapt up.

56Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 14:18

This actually turned out to be a good throwback kp Smile

57Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 14:58

Born in Bolton, lived in Breightmet for 14 years. Moved to Southport, moved back to Bolton, then moved back to Southport. Might move back to Bolton soon.

58Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sat Jul 11 2015, 22:43

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Born in Burnley but I've never lived there. 

Lived in Nelson, Geldrop, Eindhoven and Valkenswaard.

59Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sun Jul 12 2015, 18:53

CBF

CBF
David Ngog
David Ngog

Born in manchester been a supporter since i was 14 and now retired and live with my daughter in london.
I am new to computors so a bit slow and miss the north a lot,hope to make some friends on this thing.

60Where are we all from???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sun Jul 12 2015, 18:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome CBF,nice to see you. Sorry to see you live in London. Chin up.
You'll soon get used to us. Just bear in mind I'm the only sane poster on here. The rest are a bit peculiar. Have fun. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum