Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are we all from????

+27
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
wessy
karlypants
WhiteBic
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Alf Hooker
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Tigermin
NickFazer
gloswhite
mark leach
bwfc71
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Hip Priest
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Sgt. Bash
Banks of the Croal
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sun Mar 17 2013, 13:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Born in Stirling (still have a soft spot for Stirling Albion) moved to England as there was no work up there. Started supporting the Wanderers in the 1960s. Still do.
Was a student at Stirling in the early 70s and frequented Annfield. Still look out for the Binos results (it's going well ATM!)
Born Townleys, brought up Dunscar.

22Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sun Mar 17 2013, 13:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was born in Airthrey castle- a place you'll know well. Lived in the Raploch for a while.I've got a holiday cottage in Doune- just up the road, where I go about 10 times a year- but only when BWFC are away.

23Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sun Mar 17 2013, 13:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I was born in Airthrey castle- a place you'll know well. Lived in the Raploch for a while.I've got a holiday cottage in Doune- just up the road, where I go about 10 times a year- but only when BWFC are away.
Airthrey Castle was bought by the uni and they wanted to use the lakes to study trout breeding and farming but they were full of massive pike so they drained them and started again. Urban myth is that the pike grew so large because the midwives threw the afterbirth from Airthrey into the lake.
I lived on the campus for a year, then B of A, then under the Wallace monument behind the pub at Causewayhead. Know the area well.

24Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sun Mar 17 2013, 17:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born in Townleys in the late fifties and lived on Cannon Street off Deane Road until I was seven, then we moved to Halliwell where I lived until I got married.

Went to my first game with my dad in the 76/77 season and been a supporter ever since.

25Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Sun Mar 17 2013, 21:25

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Daubhill - not any more mind - its a tip now, started going with a mate from primary school in '73 cause we were shit and in div 3 and everyone else supported City, United or Everton?? for some reason, never stopped going while we were at Burnden but do not like the 'breezeblock experience' at all

26Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Mon Mar 18 2013, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born in Townleys and lived in Halliwell until early teens then moved to Heaton and stayed there until about 6 years ago. Now live in Burnage in Manchester as the wife is from Fallowfield and wanted to be nearer home.

Went to a few games as a kid with my Uncles but didn't start going properly till we were relegated to the old Fourth Division

27Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Born in Townleys and lived in Halliwell until early teens then moved to Heaton and stayed there until about 6 years ago. Now live in Burnage in Manchester as the wife is from Fallowfield and wanted to be nearer home.

Went to a few games as a kid with my Uncles but didn't start going properly till we were relegated to the old Fourth Division
Believe it's pronounced "Burnarge" these days, it being so posh. Very Happy
Used to have a house in West Point at the end of Kingsway once upon a time. Happy days.

28Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:Born in Townleys and lived in Halliwell until early teens then moved to Heaton and stayed there until about 6 years ago. Now live in Burnage in Manchester as the wife is from Fallowfield and wanted to be nearer home.

Believe it's pronounced "Burnarge" these days, it being so posh. Very Happy
Used to have a house in West Point at the end of Kingsway once upon a time. Happy days.

My part of Burnage is far from posh but is nice enough! not got to the trendy heights of either Didsbury or Chorlton yet either (or the ridiculous house prices that go with it)

29Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im Bolton born and bred. Like the previous several generations of my family.

I was born at Princess Ann maternity ward at Bolton General (formally known as townleys)

I grew up in Lostock originally, then lived in westhoughton for a while before moving back to Lostock.

left home a few years ago and now live in westhoughton again.

30Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Mon Mar 18 2013, 15:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Shocked
Natasha Whittam wrote:Born and brought up in Little Lever. Moved to Preston when I was 21.
So it was a bit of a traipse to Penwortham Girls School everyday then? Given your current situation would you not have been better goin to Mount St Joes aka virgins castle?
I'm Townleys boy as well.

31Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Mon Mar 18 2013, 15:03

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Born and raised in Bolton. Lived in Deane until 8 years ago (The Queen Ann is my local) when I met my wife who is from Didsbury. Rented a place in West Didsbury but bought my first house in Brooklands (The Brook is my local).

32Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 20:54

This is today's throwback friday. Anyone have anything to add apart from banning kp from picking numbers Smile

33Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 20:55

Guest wrote:Born in the next street down from Ewood. Still live there.

Im guessing this was or resident numbnuts bolton hater Smile

34Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 21:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:This is today's throwback friday. Anyone have anything to add apart from banning kp from picking numbers Smile

Can we roll the dice again? Very Happy

35Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 21:02

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:This is today's throwback friday. Anyone have anything to add apart from banning kp from picking numbers Smile

I think we should kp. Pick another 2

36Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 21:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I think we should kp. Pick another 2

174 and 22. Smile

This is your 50th post today BTW!

If you keep this up, you will become the new Bolton Nuts whore! Very Happy

37Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 21:04

Like I'm not already Smile

Im a slaaaaaaaaag

38Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 21:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Like I'm not already Smile

Im a slaaaaaaaaag

Laughing

39Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 21:11

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Born at home in Chew Moor stayed there played for Tempest United until i was 28. started watching the whites in 1963 became a ball boy at Burnden, been in Blackrod for the last 32 years they nearly accept me now.

40Where are we all from???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are we all from???? Fri Jul 10 2015, 21:14

So this one wasn't a waste after all as we now know a bit more about wessy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum