Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that annoy you

+15
aaron_bwfc
MartinBWFC
NickFazer
scottjames30
rammywhite
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 14:14

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Favourite stuff threads that take up a full page, knock it on the head mich.

22Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 14:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When they tell you to park up at Mcdonalds," I will bring it out to you sir".

That fills me with so much rage.

Then they say sorry about your wait, i feel like saying, no your not, you couldn't give a shit, That just makes my skin crawl.

23Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 14:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Radio stations that seem to play the same songs in the mornings and play them again in the afternoon! - Play something different you cunts.

If I hear that comic relief song by one direction one more time I will kill the bastards.

24Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 14:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

lol!
scottjames30 wrote:When they tell you to park up at Mcdonalds," I will bring it out to you sir".

That fills me with so much rage.

Then they say sorry about your wait, i feel like saying, no your not, you couldn't give a shit, That just makes my skin crawl.
lol!

25Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 14:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bouncers annoy me. Arseholes the lot of them

26Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 14:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Things that annoy you - Page 2 How_b6cce8_974547

27Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get it.

28Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't get it.
Probably explains your constant whining.

29Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Probably explains your constant whining.

Rude.

30Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another "Annoying thing is when" your waiting for a bus, and its late.

You see two buses drive in the other direction, my temperature goes up drastically, and i just want the bus to come, so i can give the driver a piece of my mind.

Why in gods name has three buses gone past, when we're waiting to go the other way.

It puts me in such a mood, i won't even talk to the better half till we get to our destination.

Then the first thing i have to do is go to a pub to calm down, then I'm great for the day.

She hates it when we have to use public transport.

31Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Speaking of transport, i can't stand Taxi drivers who think you want to know their life story.

32Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Another "Annoying thing is when" your waiting for a bus, and its late.

You see two buses drive in the other direction, my temperature goes up drastically, and i just want the bus to come, so i can give the driver a piece of my mind.

Why in gods name has three buses gone past, when we're waiting to go the other way.

It puts me in such a mood, i won't even talk to the better half till we get to our destination.

Then the first thing i have to do is go to a pub to calm down, then I'm great for the day.

It's not your birds fault you tight bastard.

33Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Another "Annoying thing is when" your waiting for a bus, and its late.

It's not your birds fault you tight bastard.

I never said it was ?

i give her good sex when we get home.

34Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

i give her good sex when we get home.

Everyone wants to be Amos on here.

35Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't want to be him.

36Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 15:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The amount of favourite things you like on here, what a load of shit.
I think i will go and have a look at WW for a change.

37Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 16:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:The amount of favourite things you like on here, what a load of shit.
I think i will go and have a look at WW for a change.

Ha ha, put your dummy back in, you big kid.

38Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 16:31

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oh your such a big man behind your keyboard, you retarded little boy.

39Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 16:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you not my friend Magoo ?

40Things that annoy you - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 16:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Oh your such a big man behind your keyboard, you retarded little boy.

Anyone else see the irony?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum