Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that annoy you

+15
aaron_bwfc
MartinBWFC
NickFazer
scottjames30
rammywhite
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 16:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see it.

can smell it too.

42Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 18:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:Are you not my friend Magoo ?

always your friend, you retarded bum burglar. Things that annoy you - Page 3 3406120456

43Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 18:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The cost of coffin nails.

44Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 19:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:The cost of coffin nails.

Has BH been in touch with you? Wink

45Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 19:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:I don't want to be him.

Too late, you have already given out too much personal info....

46Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:The cost of coffin nails.

Has BH been in touch with you? Wink

I was referring to tabs. In a shop today I noticed that a packet of 20 Silk Cut cigarettes was £8.05! Now we don't grow tobacco in the UK, we have to import it from America and Africa. We do however manufacture cigarettes in the UK which we then sell on to Europe and Africa.

How much of that £8.05 is tax? Bearing in mind that Silk Cut cigarettes have the lowest tar and nicotine levels, so why are they the most expensive cigarettes.

47Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:34

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

The absolute tool of a road planner in Bolton! does he have shares in traffic lights and white lines - God i would like to meet the knohead! Driving anywhere in Bolton is just shite now.

48Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the same everywhere Alf. Whoever co-ordinates roadworks improvement is bloody rubbish.

49Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alf Hooker wrote:The absolute tool of a road planner in Bolton! does he have shares in traffic lights and white lines - God i would like to meet the knohead! Driving anywhere in Bolton is just shite now.

His name is Cllr Nicholas Peel - and his pathetic road claming ideas (its like a drunkered has drawn the lines on stretch of Crompton Way between Tonge Moor Road and Winchester Way!!!)

50Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Co-ordination and operation of all road maintenance now comes from Transport for Greater Manchester - A GMCA quango!

51Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Are you not my friend Magoo ?

always your friend, you retarded bum burglar. Things that annoy you - Page 3 3406120456

I'm always glad to see you Magoo.

52Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 20:58

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

It does drive you nuts though, the amount of tax they screw out of us is unreal and yet we are treated like shite and an inconvenience for using the roads we vastly over-pay for. Remember we had a minister of transport a while back who didn't have a driving license?? the sooner we have a revolution the better

53Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 21:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alf Hooker wrote:It does drive you nuts though, the amount of tax they screw out of us is unreal and yet we are treated like shite and an inconvenience for using the roads we vastly over-pay for. Remember we had a minister of transport a while back who didn't have a driving license?? the sooner we have a revolution the better

Don't forget that the "Road" Tax isn't used on roads! The Motor Vehicle Excise Duty is a tax that goes to Central Government, the roads are paid for through the Council Tax!

54Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Sun Mar 24 2013, 21:21

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

bwfc71 wrote:
Alf Hooker wrote:It does drive you nuts though, the amount of tax they screw out of us is unreal and yet we are treated like shite and an inconvenience for using the roads we vastly over-pay for. Remember we had a minister of transport a while back who didn't have a driving license?? the sooner we have a revolution the better

Don't forget that the "Road" Tax isn't used on roads! The Motor Vehicle Excise Duty is a tax that goes to Central Government, the roads are paid for through the Council Tax!

Don't get me started. . .

55Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Mon Mar 25 2013, 09:17

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Internet warriors.
Slow drivers.
When walking in a city centre when it's crowded and the person in front suddenly stops.
Charities who phone you up or stop you in the street wanting a direct debit setting up.
Working.
Drivers who don't let you out of a side road when there is loads of slow moving traffic.
When you get your haircut and they do a bad job on it.
International football that destroys the weekend sport.

56Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Mon Mar 25 2013, 11:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Internet warriors.

Irony.

57Things that annoy you - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that annoy you Mon Mar 25 2013, 22:22

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Internet warriors.

Irony.

Don't make me come to Preston and give you a bloody good hiding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum