Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shame about last night

+17
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
WhiteBic
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Triumph
Jamster26
Boggersbelief
SKDArmy
JonnyRandom
Floridian Orange
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Shame about last night Empty Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 04:36

Floridian Orange

Floridian Orange
David Ngog
David Ngog

Yes, it is me again - the one who you ridiculed because your team one a game against my beloved Wolverhampton of Wanderers (Founded 1877). Anyway, now that social pleasantries are done and dusted, how do you feel about last night's shambolic debacle?

I have read only a couple of short reports, so could somebody please confirm that Bolton are as rubbish as is being stated and have about as much chance of going up as Burnley do.

Finally, what is that 'Believe' banner at the top of this current page?

Is it:

Believe that Bolton will be playing another year in the Chumpo with £120m debt.
Believe that if Wolves hadn't have destroyed you in 1977 it would have been Bolton lifting the European Cup and not Forest.
Believe in the tooth fairy.

I will be back in a couple of days - plenty of time to think about your answers to my probing questions.

2Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 06:10

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

And i'll be back when you pathetic team is relegated ;-)

3Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 07:36

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I'd post a picture of the difference between wolves and bolton in the league but my print screen doesn't go that far!

4Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 07:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an actual dick.

Go away you peasant.

5Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 08:47

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

A Wolves fan having a moan about our performances? Christ.

6Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 08:50

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Illiterate fool, It's won not one. If we dont go up I really hope you stay up so we can take 6 easy points from you next season.

7Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 09:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Goes to show that every sucker with a chip on their shoulder would like to have a pop at us given half a chance. Just like to say that we're amazed we're even contending for a playoff place. Not so sure we'll get one, especially with this new spate of injuries, but at least it's exciting supporting the one and only Wanderers (Founded 1874)

8Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 10:10

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Terrible WUM.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jog on Dickhead.

9Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 10:50

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wonder if there are Bolton fans sad enough to go on other teams forums?

10Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 10:59

What an opportunity! Fans of two wank teams on the same tread!

Wolves - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. A club in major decline if ever there was one.
Bolton - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. A club going nowhere but mid-table obscurity.

ROVERS - STAYING UP AND GOING UP NEXT SEASON!!!!!

11Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 11:07

Bolton Hater wrote:What an opportunity! Fans of two wank teams (blackburn and wolves) on the same tread!

Wolves - Going down with Blackburn but will probably be back in the championship the season after

Bolton - Going back to the PL via the play offs

ROVERS - Doing a city and probably end up in league 2

Fixed for you

12Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 11:16

A poster who pretended to be American and attempted to abuse us, and now comes back with this embarassing just doesn't cut it.

Do we not have enough dickhead Bolton fans without adding this moron?

13Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 11:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:A poster who pretended to be American and attempted to abuse us, and now comes back with this embarassing just doesn't cut it.

Do we not have enough dickhead Bolton fans without adding this moron?

I agree. It sounds like our Floridian Wolfman is suffering from a bad case of Lupus.

14Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 11:54

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Floridian Orange wrote:Yes, it is me again - the one who you ridiculed because your team one a game against my beloved Wolverhampton of Wanderers (Founded 1877). Anyway, now that social pleasantries are done and dusted, how do you feel about last night's shambolic debacle?

I have read only a couple of short reports, so could somebody please confirm that Bolton are as rubbish as is being stated and have about as much chance of going up as Burnley do.

Is it:

Believe that if Wolves hadn't have destroyed you in 1977 it would have been Bolton lifting the European Cup and not Forest.

I will be back in a couple of days - plenty of time to think about your answers to my probing questions.
Wolverhampton Wanderers were not founded in 1877 as you state. In 1877 you were known as St Lukes and two years later you changed to Wolverhampton Wanderers, after merging with the local cricket and football club, which were known as the Wanderers.

Bolton Wanderers were formed in 1877, (previously christ church fc 1874) that's why we call ourselves "we are the one and only wanderers."

Bolton Wanderers were formed before Wolverhampton Wanderers, fact!

15Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 14:01

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ha you clueless fool, you come on here boasting about the result last night when the table looks like this: -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

16Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 14:17

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Culcheth_White wrote:
Floridian Orange wrote:Yes, it is me again - the one who you ridiculed because your team one a game against my beloved Wolverhampton of Wanderers (Founded 1877). Anyway, now that social pleasantries are done and dusted, how do you feel about last night's shambolic debacle?

Is it:

Wolverhampton Wanderers were not founded in 1877 as you state. In 1877 you were known as St Lukes and two years later you changed to Wolverhampton Wanderers, after merging with the local cricket and football club, which were known as the Wanderers.

Bolton Wanderers were formed in 1877, (previously christ church fc 1874) that's why we call ourselves "we are the one and only wanderers."

Bolton Wanderers were formed before Wolverhampton Wanderers, fact!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Indeed, Bolton Wanderers predate Wolves and in fact have a much better claim to the name Wanderers. As we used to "Wander" from field to field before we had a permanent home field.

To make this real easy for the inbred hillbillies to understand, a timeline:

1874: Christ Church FC formed
1877: Christ Church FC become Bolton Wanderers FC
1877: St Lukes FC formed
1879: St Lukes FC merge with a local cricket club to become Wolverhampton Wanderers
2012: Both clubs relegated from the Premier League
2013: Wanderers close to a PL return, Wolves close to a second relegation down to League One

Maybe the Florida hillbilly should just follow the Gridiron and Baseball, where only American teams compete and actually get classed as "World Champions" Rolling Eyes

17Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 18:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Am I the only one who thinks Burnley are going down? Most of the teams down the bottom have some form, Burnley certainly don't. And with Cardiff up next they could really be in the shit come Saturday night.

Could it get any better than Burnley and Blackburn going down?

18Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 18:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Neither burnley or blackburn will go down unfortunately.

I think wolves will though..

19Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 18:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley are struggling big time, but Wolves, Rovers & Peterborough are picking up points.

20Shame about last night Empty Re: Shame about last night Wed Apr 17 2013, 18:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper dragon won't be happy with you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum