Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far?

+15
rammywhite
karlypants
wessy
Banks of the Croal
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
doffcocker
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 16:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Someone we know has just been found guilty at crown court of a sex crime against his step daughter from years ago , dont know the details yet but no evidence ,no DNA, Just accused by the girl who apparently is a right bitch, her mother is on suicide watch as she has been through hell and does not believe her daughter, no other witnesses in the family and no previous just an evil vindictive bitch that made an accusation which they went to court with and the jury believed her. He is awaiting sentence. i dont get it at all.

I don't believe a word of it AD you southern softie.

The CPS don't take things to trial without hard evidence.

22Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 18:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is something rather odd about Mr Roache. He will be 81 this year and yet he doesn't look a day over 60, plus he hasn't got a grey hair in his perfect coiffured barnet. Where is his zimmer frame and cloth cap?

23Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 19:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He should be locked up for impersonating an actor.

24Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 19:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He has a lovely crib out in Wilmslow. I wonder if Stuart Hall is one of his neighbours?

25Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 19:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's no shortage of players for the new reality game show "I'm a celebrity, get me out of prison!"

26Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 19:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At this rate Granada TV are going to run out actors for Coronation Street. Currently three under investigation plus the chirpy weatherman whose name escapes me.

27Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 20:53

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Rumours circulating that Barlow and Kevin Webster are set to star in their own spin off show.

'molestation street' will air summer 2014

28Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 20:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor taste. Someone was raped.

study

29Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 22:09

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's always been fishy Bill Roache!

30Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed May 01 2013, 22:44

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wonder if Deirdre will stand by him.

31Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Thu May 02 2013, 00:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Someone we know has just been found guilty at crown court of a sex crime against his step daughter from years ago , dont know the details yet but no evidence ,no DNA, Just accused by the girl who apparently is a right bitch, her mother is on suicide watch as she has been through hell and does not believe her daughter, no other witnesses in the family and no previous just an evil vindictive bitch that made an accusation which they went to court with and the jury believed her. He is awaiting sentence. i dont get it at all.

I don't believe a word of it AD you southern softie.

The CPS don't take things to trial without hard evidence.
Where's the hard evidence against Wee willie roach nat?

Last edited by Angry Dad on Thu May 02 2013, 08:24; edited 1 time in total

32Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Thu May 02 2013, 00:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hope he didn't bum uncle Albert .

33Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Tue Feb 04 2014, 22:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Wonder if Deirdre will stand by him.

Not only did she stand by him, she also gave evidence as a ' character witness' at his trial. The jury go out for deliberations tomorrow. From six victims we are now down to five. All independent accounts with a similar theme and no connection to one another.

The victims are now in their late fifties and early sixties. Would a granny put herself through this kind of ordeal?

The funniest bit of the whole trial, for me, was when Billy declared, " I am not into gratuitous sex."

The Daily Mirror might take umbrage at that remark after reporting that he had slept with over 1,000 women. It's really, really, hard to imagine any man, ( Mick Jagger, Warren Beattie, Michael Douglas aside ) actually sleeping with that many women.

Innocent or Guilty ? You decide.

34Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed Feb 05 2014, 19:47

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I would lock him up purely based on his right wing political stance, and his stupid comments in the past. I agree it's a long time ago and a different age, but this is not one woman speaking it's several with no connection?  For what it worth i think he will get away with it due to reasonable doubt.

But as someone else said shit like this sticks, so he will pay one way or another.

35Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed Feb 05 2014, 20:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He does look like a dirty old perv to be fair, I would lock him up just for that! Very Happy

36Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed Feb 05 2014, 20:29

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I heard Ken Barlow had been playing with Hayley Cropper's willy?!

37Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Wed Feb 05 2014, 21:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm now tiring of the daily celebrity being hung out to dry for alleged crimes committed decades ago.

Jimmy Saville was clearly a pervert who molested loads of people, but the arrest this morning of William Roache is a joke.

He has been arrested for an alleged rape in 1967, over 45 years ago! There is absolutely ZERO chance of a prosecution in this case, even if he did it. It is a complete waste of public money, the cops should be out looking for criminals who are committing crimes as we speak who they have a chance of actually getting into Court.

I'm sick of the police, and I'm sick of the media obsession with these cases.

Since Natasha's original post a further five victims came forward after reading that he had been arrested for rape.

38Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Thu Feb 06 2014, 08:44

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The jury has retired to consider their verdict. I bet the odds are on a not guilty verdict and Ken walks free

39Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Thu Feb 06 2014, 11:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like he's walking.

40Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ken Barlow: A Step Too Far? Thu Feb 06 2014, 11:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bet the cornflake walks as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum