Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of the McCann's?

+14
BoltonTillIDie
summercummings
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Lofty_Love
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Soul Kitchen
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1What do you think of the McCann's? Empty What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 19:36

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It is 6 years since Madeleine disappeared, do you think Kate had something to do with her disappearance? She looks evil to me, I think she murdered her and buried her and then pretended she was abducted.
What do you think happened?
Don't you think the McCann's should have been charged with neglect also? They really shouldn't be allowed to keep pets yet alone children. Evil couple.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:It is 6 years since Madeleine disappeared, do you think Kate had something to do with her disappearance? She looks evil to me, I think she murdered her and buried her and then pretended she was abducted.
Don't you think the McCann's should have been charged with neglect also? They really shouldn't be allowed to keep pets yet alone children. Evil couple.
That's a bit strong michael!!! fuck knows what went down there.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Some people look nasty and are pussies, some look angelic and are deadly.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:It is 6 years since Madeleine disappeared, do you think Kate had something to do with her disappearance? She looks evil to me, I think she murdered her and buried her and then pretended she was abducted.

It's about time the Chelsea scum was banned for life.

Disgraceful post.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whoever leaves there children unattended , while they are out drinking or eating?

I don't need to say anymore.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Whoever leaves there children unattended , while they are out drinking or eating?

Probably most parents at some point.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They're a disgrace.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Whoever leaves there children unattended , while they are out drinking or eating?

Probably most parents at some point.

Really?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think they made a mistake which must be eating them alive. I wouldn't wish their situation on anyone.

10What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:04

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There is something very fishy about this case. What are the chances really that someone came along and abducted her in a busy holiday resort and no one saw anything? Why was there DNA of Madeleine in the boot of the car they hired? Why did Kate come running out shouting "Someone has abducted Madeleine" - she could easily have wandered out or been hiding.
It seems to me like they covered up a crime. She looks a cold woman.

11What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:There is something very fishy about this case. What are the chances really that someone came along and abducted her in a busy holiday resort and no one saw anything? Why was there DNA of Madeleine in the boot of the car they hired? Why did Kate come running out shouting "Someone has abducted Madeleine" - she could easily have wandered out or been hiding.
It seems to me like they covered up a crime. She looks a cold woman.

It's virtually impossible to kill someone and dump their body with out leaving traces of the crime. Especially if you're a middle-aged housewife.

There's nothing fishy about the case at all.

12What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:06

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, they were not known at all by people in Portugal, they could easily hire a car, drive to somewhere isolated, buried her 10ft deep and no one would ever find her. I suggest you watch Taggart, you may learn a few things.

13What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Nat, they were not known at all by people in Portugal, they could easily hire a car, drive to somewhere isolated, buried her 10ft deep and no one would ever find her. I suggest you watch Taggart, you may learn a few things.

Get real Bolton, they had their kid snatched and you should have some sympathy. This is every bit as tragic as the Ben Needham case.

14What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Must admit I have had thoughts along similar lines Michael but for once I couldn't tell it as it is out of respect.

15What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think they made a mistake which must be eating them alive. I wouldn't wish their situation on anyone.

Are you defending them, in a way ?

16What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:45

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I feel sorry for them

They were a tad unlucky

17What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Are you defending them, in a way ?

Definitely. They made a silly mistake and didn't get away with it.

When we went on holiday as kids my parents would often leave me, my sister and my brother in the villa alone while they drank at the bar across the road.

Looking back it was stupid, but does it make them evil people...of course not.

18What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 20:59

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Your parents are a disgrace.

19What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Your parents are a disgrace.

You're getting predictable Bernard.

20What do you think of the McCann's? Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That poor child got taken by somebody, that child couldn't defend themselves or cry out for help.

The parents are scum, if I ever in a million years meet them, I would tell them there scum.

They can't look after children, if they were not doctors and JK scum, they would be scum.

Its there fault in my eyes, they can't look after children.

Scum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum