Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of the McCann's?

+14
BoltonTillIDie
summercummings
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Lofty_Love
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Soul Kitchen
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:That poor child got taken by somebody, that child couldn't defend themselves or cry out for help.

The parents are scum, if I ever in a million years meet them, I would tell them there scum.

They can't look after children, if they were not doctors and JK scum, they would be scum.

Its there fault in my eyes, they can't look after children.

Scum.

You're not a parent are you.

22What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:That poor child got taken by somebody, that child couldn't defend themselves or cry out for help.

The parents are scum, if I ever in a million years meet them, I would tell them there scum.

They can't look after children, if they were not doctors and JK scum, they would be scum.

Its there fault in my eyes, they can't look after children.

Scum.

You're not a parent are you.

I have a boy and a girl Nat.

I would never, ever let them out of my sight on holiday, when they go to bed we sit on the balcony , having a drink.

I would never ever, leave them on there own, in a room, in another country.

Scum.

23What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I would never, ever let them out of my sight on holiday, when they go to bed we sit on the balcony , having a drink.

Scum.

Ok, fair enough I doubt anyone does it anymore. But before the McCann thing happened I bet there were loads of people leaving kids in their holiday home while they nipped across the road for a drink.

I'm not saying it's right, because it isn't, but the McCann's have been treated worse than child rapists and murderers. Do you think the McCann's are worse than that bloke who raped and murdered Tia Sharp?

24What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Scum.

Ok, fair enough I doubt anyone does it anymore. But before the McCann thing happened I bet there were loads of people leaving kids in their holiday home while they nipped across the road for a drink.

I'm not saying it's right, because it isn't, but the McCann's have been treated worse than child rapists and murderers. Do you think the McCann's are worse than that bloke who raped and murdered Tia Sharp?

You're not a parent are you?

25What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:10

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am convinced that Kate McCann is infact the devil.

26What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Your not a parent , are you?

You know I'm not, but does that mean if I was I'd think the McCann's worse than a child rapist and murderer?

27What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Your not a parent , are you?

You know I'm not, but does that mean if I was I'd think the McCann's worse than a child rapist and murderer?

They should be in prison, in my eyes.

Neglect, how can anybody stick up for these sick people?

28What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

It's amazing how many perfect parents there are in the world.

29What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

It's amazing how many perfect parents there are in the world.

Even bad parents won't neglect there kids, and go out drinking or eating.

Leaving the poor kids asleep, what if they cried, or chocked?

They are scum, who can't look after kids, more interested in themselves .

Scum. i'd love to meet them. I cant believe there not in prison.

30What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

People go on holiday and leave their kids at home and rarely go to prison.

Have you ever left your kids in the car while you nip into the shop for a pint of milk or newspaper? Of course you haven't, you're Mr Perfect.

31What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:24

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't believe they were abducted. I think that was a cover story. I think they accidentally killed her with drugs and buried her and then all this abduction story was a cover up. Remember Madeleine's DNA was found in the boot of their hire car.
Someone would have seen someone abduct her if that happened.

32What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:27

Message for the McCann Solicitors: The opinions of Michael Bolton and other posters are all their own views and not shared by Bolton Nuts Admin Very Happy

33What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

People go on holiday and leave their kids at home and rarely go to prison.

Have you ever left your kids in the car while you nip into the shop for a pint of milk or newspaper? Of course you haven't, you're Mr Perfect.

O my god put your dummy back in, FFS.

I would never ever put my kids in danger, that's for sure, im not scum like the McCanns.

If I get a pint of milk and leave them in the car, I use a thing called eye contact, and central locking.

If somebody came near my car, i'll be working out how to bring them down.

I will, and never let my kids out of my sight, im not scum like them.

34What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:33

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Scott, I am sorry you are being accused as a bad parent, you seem a great parent. Would you like me to pm soul kitchen to help bring Nat down?

35What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

O my god put your dummy back in, FFS.

I would never ever put my kids in danger, that's for sure, im not scum like the McCanns.

If I get a pint of milk and leave them in the car, I use a thing called eye contact, and central locking.

If somebody came near my car, i'll be working out how to bring them down.

I will, and never let my kids out of my sight, im not scum like them.

You make my point for me perfectly.

You think nothing can happen to your kids if they're locked in the car while you nip into a shop? I'm sure the McCann's thought exactly the same when they went out for a meal.

Someone could roll up next to your car, put the side window through, pull your kid out and be away in less than 6 seconds. You'd have no chance.

Scum. In your words.

36What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Scott, I am sorry you are being accused as a bad parent, you seem a great parent. Would you like me to pm soul kitchen to help bring Nat down?

I'm not saying Scott is a bad parent, just making the point that every parent does something a bit dim once in a while. 99.999% of the time nothing happens.

Leaving your kids in the car alone is stupid. But it doesn't make someone scum.

37What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will always make eye contact Nat, the scum probably went out for a few hours.

I will give somebody 0% chance of ever getting to my kids, as I never let them out of my sight, wait till your a dad.

You'll understand.

38What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

When their daughter first went missing I actually thought they had done something to her but now I just think they have made a mistake that will haunt them for the rest of their lives and I feel really sorry for them.

I'm not a parent myself but I can't imagine the hell they go through everyday over what they did on a holiday.

39What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:40

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Scott - don't you mean wait until you're a mum?

40What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:wait till your a dad.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum